- Chapter 4 -

It's now Friday morning, You started school on a Wednesday so its been 2 days at your new school. You liked it a lot, getting to spend more time with the twins and their team. You were becoming more comfortable with everyone. You especially got close to Suna. You were the baddest bleep at school.

"Oi y/n wake up"

You were having such a good dream about (ur fav anime character) When suddenly someone was shaking you very violently.

"Uh fuck off Atsumu gimme 5 mins" You said as you turned to go back to sleep.

"It's not Atsumu, Its Suna, also get the fuck up otherwise we are leaving you"

...

ATSUMU THAT BITCH RLY SENT SUNA IN TO WAKE ME UP WTF IMMA PULL A SANGWOO ON HIS ASS.

"oH, Suna, I will be down in a few" You said as you got up. 

"Okay hurry up" He said as he made his way out of your room.

~~~~ Time skip to practice ~~~~

"OKAY BOYS GATHER AROUND" The coach yelled to get the boys' attention. "Next week we have a training camp with karusono, nekoma, fukurodani and itachiyama. We will not have practice today so please rest today and over the weekend for the camp." All the boys were excited about the training camp, Coach invited me to come along as I have been around the team a lot and like their manager.

"yay...a training camp with a bunch of sweaty boys so fun" You muttered.

"Hm what was the Y/n?" Suna asked moving closer to you. 

"nothing..." 

"Yeh yeh ok"  He flicked your forehead and walked away.

As you were waiting for the boys to get ready to head back, you heard a ring coming from your bag. You take out your phone to see who messaged you.

owls 🦉

Pretty Setter
Hey y/n i heard your coming
for training camp next week?

Cake Boi
HEY HEY HEY Y/N WE BETTER
CATCH UPPP 🤩

Y/n
OMGMGMMGMGM
YES WE HAVE TO YAY
I AM EXCITED TO GO NOw

Pretty Setter
Yeah Y/n i am happy
that i can see you again.

Cake boi
YAYAY Y/N I AM EXCITED
TO SEE YOUUU

Y/n
YAYAY OK WELL I GTG
I WILL CALL YOU GUYS
LATER BYEBYE LOVE YOUS
🥰🥰🥰🥰

Pretty Setter
Bye y/n. I love you too.
liked by y/n

Cake Boi
BYE Y/N, ILYSM 😻🥰
liked by y/n

You turned off your phone with a smile, They were your friends at fukurodani for when you were living with your grandma last year, while your parents were out on work. You were still very close to them and you were happy. 

"Y/n lets go." Suna came and stood next to you.

"okayyyy..."

While suna was walking a head you went behind Suna and jumped on his back.

"Y/n what the fuck, get off please" he said in a slight annoyed tone.

"HA NOPE, NOT UNTIL WE GET TO THE TWINS HOUSE..."

"fine.."

~~~~ Time Skip to the twins house ~~~~

As you were all arriving, you fell asleep on Sunas back. You were having a dream about your 2d fictional characters 🧍‍♀️

"oi y/n wake up, were here.." Osamu said poking you cheek.

"osamuu...gimme 5... minss..." You said in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah she isnt waking up anytime soon, Suna can you take her to my room." 

"Yeah whatever"

Suna took you up to Osamus room and put you down on the bed. As he was about to leave, you pulled him down in your sleep. He was now trying to push you away, but you had a strong grip around him. 

~ Sunas pov ~
I have no clue what to do in this situation, but she does look cute sleeping though. Nevermind that, I think should call Osamu.

"YOO OSAMU CAN YOU COME UP HERE"

I covered y/n ears so she wouldn't wake up in a fright. Osamu came up and saw the situation, he took out his phone and took a picture and started laughing. That asshole.

"Suna there is no escaping her now this has happened multiple times, you should probs get comfortable.." Osamu said still laughing walking out of the room closing the door.

Great now I am going to be stuck here, although maybe i dont mind...