- Chapter 9 -

It has been 3 days of Training Camp, It was now Thursday after practice and you were hanging out with kenma and kuroo in their sleeping quarters.

Over the past few days you have been spending alot of time with akaashi and bokuto, you also started hanging out with Kenma, Kuroo and Hinata and getting closer with them, especially Kuroo...

Also ever since you and Suna had spent the night watching the stars, you two have gotten very close.

"Hey guys i will be back, i just need to go to the bathroom." You said getting up walking away.

"oi wait up, i wanted to talk to you." You hear Kuroo yell.

You wait for Kuroo to catch up and you both start walking.

"So what did you want to talk about?..."

"Oh uhh i just wanted to know if you were single..." Kuroo said nervously.

Your face went beat red and you stopped walking.

"uhh yeah i am why?" You said tilting you head looking at him.

He then pushes you against the wall in the hallway with his arms on both sides of your head. You were in shock after what he just did, you looked down because you were quiet flustered.

"Well kitten, i think you're beautiful and i just want to get closer to you with no troubles..." Kuroo said while lifting your head up to look at you...

~ Sunas pov ~
I was walking back to the team when i noticed Kuroo and Y/n talking.

He had her up against the wall, so i decided to watch what was happening...

"Kuroo can you please give me some space..." She was trying to push him away.

"Come on kitten i am not doing any harm..." Kuroo said moving closer, making her uncomfortable.

I started getting angry so i stepped in.

~ Y/ns pov ~
"Kuroo please back away a lit -" You were cut off by someone.

It was Suna

"Can you back away a little " Suna said while standing behind Kuroo. "She is clearly uncomfortable dude"

Kuroo soon came back to reality and realised what he had just have done.

"Y/n i am so -" He stopped his sentence when he saw you and Suna walk away...He didn't know what came upon him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n you good? what happened back there" Suna asked while you were walking beside him.

You started nervous laughing "Oh uhh it was nothing bad he just wanted to know if i had a boyfriend...but i am glad you came to get me...i was starting to get real uncomfortable."

"Yeah no problem" He smiled patting your head.

doki doki

" I am gonna watch a movie with akaashi and bokuto, i will see you later?" You said slowly walking away.

"Bye" he said waving.

You waved back and made your way to your destination.