- Chapter 11-

Its been about 1 month and a half since the training camp. During this time you decided to become the team manager since you have been spending so much time with the team. Your closest friends at school were them, you got to know them all personally and you liked it. You also got very close to Suna. You started getting weird feelings around him, your heart will start beating like crazy or the smallest thing he would do would make you flustered...you didnt know what to do so your brushed them off for now.

Your parents were on another business trip, but this time for longer, they said about 2- 3 weeks. You were used to them leaving often so it didn't affect you. They left earlier this morning and they asked if the Miya family can check up on you from time to time.

It was Sunday night and you felt a bit sick, you thought of  it as nothing, and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n you need to get u -" Osamu said as he opened the door to see you were missing from your bed.

He looked around and then saw you on the bathroom floor, You currently were feeling so sick that you couldn't move. Osamu rushed over to you and helped you up. He carried you bridal style to your bed and put you down.  He touched your forehead and saw that you were burning up.

"Y/n what happended to you? you need to stay back today, did you want me to stay home with you? " Osamu said worried.

"No, Osamu its fine, i will text you or one of the boys if i feel worse..." You said as you gave a slight smile, about to fall alseep.

"Okay, Y/n i will come straight here during lunch, I have free periods after lunch so its fine." He said smiling at you. "I will go bring some water for you and some food, stay in bed and don't get up."

You already fell asleep and Osamu left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple hours passed and you have woke up from your nap. You felt alot better after the nap but you were still ill. You saw that Osamu left some water and food for you, so you decied to eat.

While you were eating you looked at your phone to see you have one new message.

Suna Rintarou

Suna
Hey y/n i heard you were not feeling well
i thought this might cheer you up :)

SunaHey y/n i heard you were not feeling welli thought this might cheer you up :)

y/n
AWW YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTEE
I AM ACTUALLY DYING OFF CUTNESS
🥰🤩🥺😣🙏

Suna
ahaha , we r coming at lunch, how you
feeling 

y/n
i had a GREAT nap so i feel alot better
and that photo just cured my illness 🤠

Suna
thats good, that was photo was embarrassing
for me to take but if it helped you feel better
i dont mind 🙄

y/n
suna 😏 you being this sweet is
gonna make me act up 🧍‍♀️

Suna was blushing at your comment and also started giggling at the same time.

"Yo Suna why you so giggly" Asked Akagi.

"I'm just texting Y/n" Suna said back to his normal expression.

"Oh? Suna got a crush? we can see you blushing Suna ~" Atsumu said while laughing.

"Shut up!" "she probably doesnt like me back.."suna muttered the mast part. No one heard , expect for one, Osamu.

Suna Rintarou

Suna
damn y/n 😳 maybe i will
be sweet more often then 😏

y/n
SUNA STOPP YOUR MAKING ME
FLUSTERED 😓😓😓

anyways i am going to get freshened up
i will see you later bendy pole😼

Suna
well then i will see you later shorty ;)
like by y/n

Right now you were still dying from the photo he sent you, Suna looked so cute... same as the others of corse 🙄 You decided to get ready now, you had a shower, put on a pair of black shorts and osamu left his jumper earlier for you, so you chucked that on. You went back to your bed and waited for them to come over...