- Chapter 5 -

You suddenly woke up in a fright from your sleep, you were about to get eaten by a titan and levi wasnt there to save you. As you got up, you got pulled down by your waist.

AH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

You looked over to see Suna sleeping, cuddling you. You're eyes went wide and now you were very red. You didn't think as suna as more then a friend, but your heart was beating really fast.

OMFG I AM SLEEPING NEXT TO SUNA WTF HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, I SWEAR IF OSAMU DID ANYTHING I WILL KI -

"oh you're finally awake.." Suna said sititng up then flicking your forehead.

"Ow.. what was that for..." You said pouting.

"Well you made me cuddle you i couldn't escape.." He said as you both sat on the bed.

"I DID WHAT" You got really embarrassed.

"I AM SO SORRY SUNA, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN." you said while bowing your head.

"I don't mind if it happens again..."He got up and left you sitting there shocked and red as a tomato, soon you come back to reality. Since you were still in your school uniform, you weren't fucked going back to your house to get changed, so you grabbed one of osamus hoodies.

You were wearing shorts under your skirt so you were in osamus grey jumper with black shorts. Suddenly, You jumped when you heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Y/n can i come in?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh, hey Osamu whats up?"

"We are going to have dinner and watch movi - is that my jumper?"

"Yes it is, Is there a problem..."You said squinting your eyes at him.

Osamu looked serious, but then he walked up to you and started tickling you. He knew it was one of your weaknesses.

"HAHA OSAMU.. STOP..PLEASE." You were have a laughing ✨s p a z✨

"I AM SORRYY" You said still laughing your guts out.

"y/n i dont mind you taking my hoodies, i just wanted to tickle you..." osamu said while he walked out of the room.

"WOW OSAMU SO RUDE"

"Yeah yeah whatever lets go downstairs already" osamu said turning around to go down.

"okayyyyy.."

You started walking down stairs behind osamu. You plopped yourself on the couch next to suna and osamu, the movie yall were watching was 'your name'. Animes normally made you cry, watching Your Name made your eyes sweat alot.

All the boys were staring at you thinking
"What the fuck is wrong with her"

Suddenly. Osamu jumped when you grabbed his sleeve and started crying into it.

"Ew what the fuck Y/n" Osamu said in a disgusted voice, trying to take you off.

"Just let...Sniffle... me cry in peace..."

"tch.. whatever" He got up and walked to the kitchen causing you to fall.

"WOW OSAMU YOU BITCH" You got up and started crying into atsumus sleeve. Personal tissue things 😌✌🏽

"OH FUCK NO Y/N I LOVE YOU AND ALL BUT HELL NO" Atsumu then went zoom in to the kitchen.

You looked over to Suna with puppy eyes and he couldn't resist so he pulled you close so you can cry on his sleeve.

"SIMMPPPPPP" osamu and atsumu yelled from the kitchen.

"OI SHUT THR FUCK UP I WAS JUST BEING A GOOD FRIEND UNLIKE YOU ASSHOLES"

Osamu and Atsumu were laughing in the background causing suna to get irritated.

"Suna...you're a real one..."