- Chapter 16 -

yo thanks for 1.4k reads <3 lowkey confused on why bc this is pretty bad LMAO BUT THANK YOU ANYWAYS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 30 minutes into the movie. You had your eyes closed most of the time while the others were enjoying it. Izumi on the other hand was keeping an eye on you to make sure you don't make any moves on Suna.

As you were watching a jump scare came up, you jumped and went to go hug Sunas arm, but failed. Izumi had already grabbed him and pulled him away while you fell a little bit onto Suna. At this point, you were super embarrassed, you hoped he didn't notice. ..

You quickly sat back up straight and turned to Osamu.

"I'm going to the bathroom I will be right back." You whispered as you got up from your seat and quietly made your way to the bathroom.

They all watched as you walked away, they were a bit confused and worried but Izumi just had a smirk on her face.

"Izumi can you go check - ?" Suna got cut off by Osamu "Don't worry about it, y/n just needs some air" Osamu knew you would have hated Izumi to ccome check on you, so he said this.

"Oh, alright."

After that, they all brought their attention back to the movie...but all Suna could think about was is if you were okay...

"Dammit why does Izumi have to be such a bitch." You were currently ranting to yourself in front of the bathroom mirror. Thankfully, no one was in the bathroom so you had peace and quiet.

After your rant, you made your way out of the bathroom. As you opened the door you noticed someone that looked very familiar to you. He had a mask on and had slighty wazy hair that was black. Then it clicked.

"Sakusa?!?" You say as he turned around to look at you.

"Do I know you?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Are you seriors? I'm the Inarizaki manager." You roll your eyes.

"Oh, okay." As he says that he starts walking away.

"HEY WAIT!" You call out to him. He turns arounds annoyed. "Why are in Hyogo, It's pretty far away."

"Dont you know? Itachiyama and Inarizaki are having a 2 practise matches this week."

i- what the fuck, why did i not know about this

"OH UH RIGHT" You laughed nervously. "ANYWAYS, I gotta blast, CYA" You quickly ran away back the theater.

What an annoying germ Sakusa thought to himself as he walked away.

You made it back to the theater and quietly made your way back to your seat. You take your seat and acted like nothing happended. All them then turn to you with the where the fuck have you been face, but then turn their attention back to the movie except for one.

"Y/n are you okay?" Suna asked still looking at you. Izumi however started staring dagers at you.

"I'm just fine." You said not making eye contact with him. Suddenly, you feel him put his arm around you shoulders and pull you close. Your eyes widen and a blush appered on your face.

You tried to move away so Izumi wouldn't be mad but he held you tight.

"Don't move."

You just decided to go with it but you knew Izumi was big mad, so you looked over to her and stuck you tounge out at her to provoke her even more and then turned back to movie while you rested my head on Sunas shoulder, getting comfertable.

She was very frustrated right now, but she couldn't do anything so she put her attention back to the movie.

Osamu noticed the two of you and smiled, he was happy for you...

The movie was now finished and the credits were rolling. You stood up tramutized from the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys made your way outside the cinemas. It was about 5pm and you all decided to head back to the Miya houshold and also invite the team as well because yolo. Izumi was gonna be there and you were not excited about that but you did not want to be alone because of the movie.

It wasn't that far of a walk but Osamu decided to make a little stop to get some snacks and food for tonight and told us to go ahead. He winked at you and then you gave him a death glare. Now you had to spend the rest of the walk home practically third wheeling.

Izumi was clinged onto Suna the whole time. You were just walking behind them trying to ignore their presence. You decied to text a group that consisted of Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi and Bokuto.

ThE hYpE hOuSe

chibi
SJHDJHJFHJSHJKF GUYS PLEASE AWAKEN

Periodic table
HI Y/N

crackhead owl
HEY HEY HEY
r u good y/n?

Chibi
i am currently third wheeling 😄🔪
please keep my company 😼
read by periodic table and
crackhead owl

Chibi
I- YOU GUYSOMGGGG
COME BACK PLEAASEEEEE

YALL I AINT EVER GONNA
FOGIVE U GUYS
Delivered

You let out annoyed sigh. Those two were never any help. You put on some music and put your earphones in and tried your hardest to cancel out the people around you. As yall were walking, you just enojoying the sunshine and environment and you didnt notice that Suna would glance at you from time to time...

The past 10 minutes were the worst 10 mintues of your life. You were glad you finally made it to the Miya house, Osamu had given you the house key so you guys can go in first and wouldn't have to wait. You unlocked the door and immediately walked upstairs to Osamus room.

"You guys can wait in the living area I guesss, just call me down when the others are here." You yelled from up stairs.

"Okay" Suna yelled from down as him and Izumi went to the living room.

You got to Osamus bed and ploped you self down face into the pillow.

"Why did Osamu leave me alone, Suna probably thinks I am such a fucking weirdo." You mumble into the pillow. "Why do I even care what he thinks he probably doesn't even care..."

About 5 mintues later, there was a knock on the door. "COME INNN" It was Osamu. When you saw it was him your turned on the bed face away from him.

"Y/nnn don't be mad, I thought it would work out well." Osamu said as he laid down be side you.

"You should have let me come with you, he didn't even talk with me once."

Osamu at this point felt very bad, so he turned you around to face him. He cupped your face, so you couldn't look away. "I'm very sorry, please forgive mee" He said as he pouted.

You couldn't resiet he looked so cute "Fine, just let me stay over tonight because i don't want to sleep alone." You said as you turned the other way.

He started laughing "Alright y/n just don't kick me off the bed like last time" He said as he stood up.

"No promises" You said you stood up as well.

The team arrived and Osamu made his way downstairs. He told you to take one of his jumpers and put on some shorts you left here last time.

You got ready and made your way downstairs, possibly in for a good night...