- Chapter 3 -

~~~ After school ~~~

"Atsumuuu why i have homework"

"Come on Y/n chann, It would be so much fun you get to see me play!"

Atsumu was currently dragging you to the gym so that you can watch him play. Osamu was trailing behind the both of you.

"Fine but you owe me food after." You said in an annoyed tone"

"Anything for you Y/n chan" he said winking at you. You kicked him in the back of his knees making him fall onto the ground.

"You deserved that Atsumu" Osamu said walking past him. You both walk into the gym with a whining Atsumu behind.

uh, now i can't watch the new ep of fruits basket till I get back home WHICH WOULD BE LATE. Fml.  I wonder if Kyou and Tohru have a scene together this ep...

You were so caught up in your thoughts you didn't notice the boy standing behind you Until he suddenly flicks the back of your head.

"ow what the fuck was that fo -"

You stopped your sentence when you noticed who the boy was.

Suna Rintarou.

"oh sorry for being in the way, but why you gotta flic my head like goddamn."

"Because you were in my way and I got to get to practice," Suna said.

"Could have just told me to move." You rolled your eyes and walked to the bench. Suna watched as you walked away and then went to go get ready for practice. The twins had introduced you to everyone and they seemed like nice people. Kita especially, he is the one always scolding the twins.

~~~~ Timeskip to after practice ~~~~

It was after practice and everyone was making their way back home. Suna also joined you and the twins since he didn't live far away from you. While Osamu and Suna were walking in the front, You and Atsumu were in the back.

"So Y/n what do you think of the team?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

"The team is pretty chill I guess, I will probs be around more often."

"That's good, now we get to hang out every day" He said putting his arm around your shoulder.

"I'm not going for you..." You said pushing his hand away. "Osamu and Suna are there sooo..."

"Wow, but Suna hm?" He said slightly smirking at you.

"Yes, is there a problem?"

"Nope, none at all..." He then focused back to the front of him. While he wasn't paying attention, you jumped on to his back.

"You really gonna say rude things and expect me to carry you"

"Atsumuuu, I was just kidding, but if you do we can have a movie night?"

"Deal" Atsumu ended up running with you on his back to his because he was excited. You turned around to wave to Suna and Osamu. They both waved back and you continued your journey back home.