Chapter 2 - Mission Perv

POV: Y/N

The bell finally rang and I put my textbooks away. I zipped up my bag and saw Toritsuka shoving all his belongings into his bag. 

His hair is so purple. I wonder what made him choose that? It suits him though..

He turns around a little startled to see me staring at him.

Damn it, I look like an idiot.

"You ready to go?" I ask.

"Y-yeah of course!" He replied and almost smacked someone with his bag as he whipped it onto his shoulder.

"Great." I said and began to walk out of the classroom.

POV: Toritsuka

Why was y/n staring at me? Is it because of my breathtaking looks? My sexy body? My dreamy eyes? Either way it's got me all riled up. But Saiki told me to be normal. Why is being normal so difficult? 

I followed y/n out of the classroom. She had a ponytail today and it was really cute. I went out to touch it and she turned around before I could reach it.

"W-what are you doing?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, uh uh oh." I stuttered. "T-there was a bug on your back."

She shrugged her shoulders and turned back around.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME? WHY IS IT SO IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE A PERVERT??

"I guess you were just born that way." Saiki said telepathically.

"Saiki?" I thought. 

"Look, not that I know anything about love," Saiki continued telepathically. "But I know for a fact girls aren't fond of you staring at them 24/7. It would make anyone uncomfortable."

I'd love for a girl to stare at me all the time but whatever. I want this to work. But do I really? Yeah. 

POV: Y/N

Toritsuka trying to touch my hair was definitely kinda sketchy but you know I'm just gonna believe there really was a bug. Who am I kidding there definitely wasn't. Whatever.

I turn around again to find Toritsuka deep in thought. I slow down a bit and walk next to him like a normal person. He smiles.

"W-where do you want to hang out?" Toritsuka asked me.

Why didn't I think about this?? I really had no places in mind. Am I dumb? Why wouldn't I have thought of somewhere to go? I just wanted to make some friends so badly I wasn't even thinking. I'm so stupid. I-

"Y/n?" Toritsuka questioned looking at me a little puzzled.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I explained. 

"Would you be interested in going to the cafe in town?" Toritsuka suggested.

"Sounds great!" I said smiling which made him smile.

He really does have a cute smile. It's too bad he's got a bad rep because he really is adorable.

POV: Toritsuka

 "Good grief." Saiki said telepathically.

"What?" I thought.

"I don't want to boost your ego." He replied telepathically.

"Tell me." I begged in my head.

"She thinks you're." Saiki started telepathically. "She thinks you're cute."