Chapter 6 - Psychic Squad

POV: Toritsuka

Y/n and I were walking to school together hand in hand. She was going on about her mom acting strange. I knew it was Saiki's doing but I didn't want to blab a secret that wasn't mine to share so I tried to act as surprised as I could. 

"Toritsuka!" Mikoto came out of nowhere. "Stop harassing that girl!" 

"I'm not harassing anyone!" I scream back.

Saiki followed behind her. 

"Good grief. Stop causing a scene." He wears his usual blank expression. 

"It's okay h/c. Don't feel pressured by this guy. He's a loser." She tells y/n.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!" Toritsuka yells.

"See he's delusional sweetie. Just get away now while you still can." She reassures y/n.

"He's not lying." Saiki informs Mikoto.

"WHAT?" Mikoto screams. "How did this pervert get a girlfriend?"

"Stop calling me a pervert!" Toritsuka scream back.

"Good grief." Saiki said again and went to walk into school.

"Wait Saiki!" Mikoto followed after. "If he has a girlfriend does that mean we can finally be a couple?"

"No." Saiki said quickly.

"Come on!" Mikoto whined. 

They both went into the school and y/n stood there dumbfounded. 

"Is that a girl a friend of yours?" Y/n asked. 

"I guess you could say that. She was a transfer student last year and I tried hitting on her and she completely shot me down. No surprise there. Anyways, she's interesting. Definitely annoying but I can tolerate her." I tell her.

"Oh okay." Y/n responded.

"Sorry." I said quickly. "You're the only one for me y/n. I swear I don't have any feelings for her."

"I believe you." She said.

I can't word anything correctly. I wouldn't even be affiliated with her if she didn't have to have psychic powers. She really pisses me off. Why was I the only one who didn't get them?

Y/n and I walk to class together and head to our seats. The teacher lectures us and I space out.

POV: Y/N

I know everyone calls him a pervert for a reason but I know he loves me. We're already a couple so he can't possibly still have feelings for this Mikoto girl, right? I think I'm just overthinking this whole situation. This relationship won't succeed if I don't have any trust in Toritsuka.

I focused again on the teacher and made sure to take as many notes as I could write down. Once class was over I had already planned on going to the cafe with Toritsuka so we left class together. I notice a certain blonde run out of the classroom next door.

"Toritsuka!" She shouted running over. "I need your help with something."

I look from her to Toritsuka and he looks very confused.

"You gotta help me." She says again. "Saiki is coming too."

"No I'm not." He announced and walks the other way.

"Get over here." She shouts and grabs on to his arm to get him to stop. "We have business right now."

"Business?" I ask Toritsuka.