Chapter 13 - Hotel Complications

POV: Y/N

This week really felt like it dragged on. I don't mind going to school but I guess I was just too excited for this weekend's trip! But it's finally today and thankfully I spent all last night packing because I am very, very indecisive when it comes to picking out the things I'll need for any trip.

"Come downstairs when you're ready y/n!" My mom yells for me.

"Okay be right down!" I shout back.

I quickly grab my phone and dial for Toritsuka.

"Hello pretty lady." He picks up.

"H-hi." I say. "We're headed out now to pick you up. Just so you know."

"Alright. Thanks for letting me know beautiful." He says.

"Y-you're welcome." I reply and quickly hang up.

I hate how easily he can make me blush.

I grab my suitcase and run down the stairs.

"Okay I'm ready mom." I announce showing her my suitcase.

"What did I say about running down the stairs?" My mom questions me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I apologize to her. "I'm just really excited to spend the weekend with everyone."

"Okay just make sure we're not spending the weekend with everyone while you're sitting in a hospital bed from a broken bone." She ends the argument and goes to check on dad.

I decided to wear the purple outfit Toritsuka picked out for me a little while ago. I wonder if he remembers it. I remember I was so nervous being with him that day and now we are inseparable.

"Come on, come on. We have to pick up y/n's boyfriend too! We can't run behind schedule." My mom says and she drags dad by the arm holding both their suitcases.

"I can walk by myself thank you very much." My father says hastily. "Good morning y/n."

"Good morning dad." I reply to him and he smiles.

"All we have to do is put our suitcases in the car and drive on over to-to..." My mom stops. "Y/n I don't even know your boyfriend's name?"

"Reita Toritsuka." I say.

"Yes, Toritsuka, thank you." She nods her head. "Now everyone hurry out the door and into the car."

My dad and I walk out first so mom can lock the door on our way out. She handles all the suitcases and someone smashes them into the trunk. My dad decides to drive so mom can have a break from having to deal with us nuisances all morning. Since Toritsuka lives on the same street, it doesn't take very long to get there and I don't have to give very many directions.

"Oh he lives in a temple." My dad points out. "What a nice and religious guy he must be."

"Mhmm." I reply thinking about how unholy he actually is.

I notice him standing outside and roll down my window and wave. Dad parks the car in front of the temple and Toritsuka happily walks over to it.

"It's very nice to meet you! I am Reita Toritsuka." He introduces himself.

What a dork.

My mom comes out of the car to greet him and put his suitcase in the trunk with the others. He bows a little excessively thanking her. 

It's kind of weird seeing him like this..

Toritsuka sits beside me in the car and mom hops back into the front seat.