Chapter 11

Harry had only been to the dungeons once in his life before, but that was as Goyle. He never remembered it being as cold as what it was. As the pair ran down the stone steps in an attempt to keep somewhat warm, they ran into Blaise.

"Draco? what the fuck are you doing with Harry Potter? and where the hell have you been?" Blaise looked at Harry in shock. Were the pair not enemies?

"I can't deal with you right now Blaise, all you need to know is Harry and I have put our differences aside now and are friends. We were both kidnapped by death eaters because that stupid cabinet I was supposed to be fixing, apparently fixed itself. For now, do not mention you saw us, it's for the better".

Draco didn't give Blaise a chance to even respond, he grabbed ahold of Harry's hand and dragged him out of the corridor.

It was obvious to Harry that Draco was still not exactly friends with Blaise. Draco hadn't really spoke to Harry about his past relationship with the Slytherin, he had acted mildly uncomfortable when the brunette had brought it up in conversation. Harry had realised this very quickly and didn't ask about it again.

At the end of the cold-aired corridor was a stone wall that looked slightly different to the walls that surrounded it.

Draco stood still for a minute and then whispered "Purebloods".

The wall then started to move, revealing a passageway.

The passageway was somewhat dark, but as soon as Draco stepped foot into the corridor, it immediately lit up. If you could describe the Slytherins as a smell, it 100% smelled like that.

It wasn't very long until the pair came to the end of the passageway and into the Slytherin common room.

Thankfully, there was no one in the common room, so Draco didn't have any more questions to answer.

Like the Gryffindor Common Room, there were steps leading up to the girls dormitories and steps leading to the boys dormitories.

The blonde took Harry up the stairs leading to the boys dorms. There were several doors to the right and left of Harry as they walked through the corridor. As the corridor came to an end Draco said "I am safe". A door materialized right at the end of the corridor.

"The only people that know where my room is are Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and now you I guess".

Harry gave a nod of appreciation as Draco opened the door.

Harry looked around Draco's room with wide eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Draco's room had soft black carpeting, a massive bed with green sheets, green walls, a dark green desk, a bookshelf that reach the ceiling, a black bedside table and a black shelving unit by another two doors. Inside one of the doors was an ensuite. There was a walk in shower, a sink and a toilet. The bathroom had black and green tiles. Inside the other door was a massive walk in wardrobe. There was a full body mirror that covered a whole wall, and either side there were black open door wardrobes, filled with countless amounts of shoes, robes, jumpers, tops, suits, you name it, it was in there.

Harry was in awe of Draco's room. He came out of the wardrobe to see Draco sat on the bed reading a book. "Well? What do you think?" Draco said looking up from the book he was reading.

Harry actually didn't know what to think. "Bloody hell, I am the chosen one and I have to share a dorm with four other people! This room is amazing Draco!"

"Well, now you get this room and you only have to share with one other person". Draco said with a smirk.

"What are you trying to imply Draco Malfoy". Harry smirked climbing onto the bed next to the blonde.