Chapter 5

Chapter 5
✩°̥࿐୨୧

    AFTER THEY DISCOVERED THAT THE people there were werewolves, much to the shock of Aurora, and Damon lit the bodies on fire, they went back to Mystic Falls. She was now back in the boarding house in Damon's room putting on the clothes she had bought for the party. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. She walked over and opened it. A bright smile appeared on her face as she saw Caroline. She was wearing a gorgeous black dress that looked absolutely stunning on her. "You look great, Caroline." she said.

"And you look fantastic." Caroline replied with a smile of her own. "You ready to party?" she asked, her eyes twinkling in excitement.

A mischievous smile grew on Aurora's face, "Always."

Aurora and Caroline walked down the stairs together, and Aurora couldn't help but be impressed with the amount of people that were there. The music was blaring, and everyone was dancing while holding red cups of an alcoholic drink in them. She looked at Caroline, "You throw a great party!" she said over the music.

Caroline flipped her hair and winked teasingly, "I know!" She then led Aurora through the sea of teenagers to where she could get themselves some drinks.

    "Oh! There's Elena!" Caroline said, causing Aurora to look in the direction the blonde was looking. A small smile appeared on her pink lips at the sight of Elena and Damon standing together, looking at all the people. Caroline abruptly grabbed Aurora's arm and began pulling her over to them, causing her to almost spill her drink.

    "You like?" Caroline asked Elena as she finally let go of Aurora and bounced over to her. Aurora stood behind the ecstatic girl and watched their interactions, trying to see what the doppelgänger was like. "Don't answer that." the blonde girl said when she noticed the displeased look on Elena's face.

    "This is 'keeping it small'?" Elena asked. Aurora narrowed her eyes at her, she really hoped she wasn't going to start complaining. The party was amazing and she should truly be thankful that Caroline had taken the time to do something so nice for her. Elena stared at Caroline for a moment and then finally gave in and shot her a small smile, "What are we drinking?" she asked as she playfully rolled her eyes. Caroline stuck out her arm and Elena grabbed it.

    "Hey." Elena said as if she had just noticed the red-haired girl. "I'm Elena."

    Aurora nodded her head, "Yeah, I'm Aurora." 

    Caroline looked back at Aurora as she began walking away with Elena in tow, "You coming?" she asked.

    Aurora shook her head and pointed at Damon with her thumb, "Nah, I'm gonna hang with this loser." The girls laughed and then she turned to her friend, who was currently looking at her with an unamused expression on his face.

    "Loser? Really?" he asked.

    "I can think of another insult if you don't like that one." Aurora said as she raised an eyebrow.

    "Nah, it's okay." Damon said with a tight smile. "Go enjoy the party," he said motioning towards the people with the cup that was holding his cup of alcohol, "No need to hand around little ol' me." He didn't give her a chance to respond. He spun around and left her alone.