chap. 1 :]

..this class is dragging on for WAY too long. i rub my eyes, look at the time and sigh. one more hour... . i look at my professor through the screen for the last time before zoning out for what felt like 2 seconds.
............"excuse me,? y/n?" i jolt back into consciousness. "any questions?". "no." i mumble. "alright then. have a nice rest of your day class-" i leave class immediately and push my computer away. god....why did i stay up so late??
i yawn and stretch when suddenly i hear a faint meow right outside my door.
i get up and let my cat, yogurt in.
we hop back in bed i pick up my phone and begin scrolling threw tiktok, (ofc). the very first thing i see is 2 people chasing each other in a video game. minecraft? i haven't played that in forever...i wonder if i should start streaming that instead. mmm...nah. i go back to the video and realize my volume is turned down all the way.
i turn it up and you're immediately greeted with, "GET AWAY!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" i flinch and quickly turn it down.
i continue watching and hear another voice start wheezing. there's something nostalgic about it,, like ive heard it before. don't be dumb, y/n. every wheeze sounds the same. i think to myself, feeling stupid i even have to say that.
i like the video and before i knew it they were my ENTIRE fyp. though..it's weird that my whole fyp are these two, wheezing, screaming and "mlg-waterbucket-ing" (i saw that last one in the comments) when i don't even watch their videos. after some investigation, (which took like 4 seconds.) i was eventually led to a yt channel by the name of "dream". naturally, i watch every single video. since im a bit slow, i didn't watch them in order so on the very last video i heard "george"refer to him as "clay". i let out a soft gasp and go to his twitter.
i message him:

y/n
Hey Clay!! how've you been?
you remember me? :D

i send it and immediately throw my phone at the wall. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. i knew i had to get as far away from it as possible so i dont delete it. i get up and start thinking about things to occupy myself.
i go to my bathroom and connect my phone to a speaker and as i start getting undressed, i get hit with a wave of nervousness.
i bury my face in my hands, regretting everything. i quickly get in the shower to hopefully forget about the absolute embarrassment and regret suddenly washing over me.

...

i get out and put on black sweatpants, a Schlatt&co hoodie that's way too big for me, and some black and white socks. i pick my phone up to see..

4:45

3 unread messages from.....

words: 560
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
hi bb!
so this story is gonna be somewhat slower-paced and kinda wholesome? i dunno i'll try :')

BUTTTT if you're interested pls go read my "technoblade x reader" fanfic it only has 2 chapters at the moment but like- if u enjoy this 1 i think you'll like it :]

newayz, i love you so much! stay safe, & try to drink some water 4 me, okay? you deserve it :)