Chap. 7 🍳

i wake up in soft sheets and about 10 pillows around my head. i sit up and look around, when suddenly a faint cackle from a few rooms over catches my attention.
i did not just spend the night with him. i re-adjust and see a huge imprint of someone laying beside me. hm. i go into the bathroom attached to clays room and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash since i probably won't be able to brush my teeth until i get home. i throw my hair up in a messy bun and walk out into the kitchen.
everyone goes quiet & pauses to look at me.
clay breaks the silence with "Heyyy goodmorning dumbass!" i go sit down on a stool and yawn "goodmorning!" i say with a fake smile. should i ask him about the imprint?
nah....
"so...um...do you wanna hang out today or do you need me to take you back home?" dream says, anxiously. "mmh....well i promised my friends Dani & Bree i would meet up with them today at the mall.." "oh... no worries. do you need me to drive you guys around?" he says awkwardly
"ya!! that would be super cool! if they want, sapnap & george can come too ig"
"YES!" sapnap says but george shushes him. "what?? i wanna goooo!" george drags him into another room. it's just me & clay now.

             !!         SLIGHT TW: FOOD            !!

i walk over to the fridge & get some eggs out. "did you eat breakfast?"
".....no." he says.
"ugh, STUPID!"
"why am i stupid?? i don't like eating breakfast."
"THE FUCK??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?" "I DUNNO! I JUST DONT LIKE BREAKFAST"
i jokingly let out a frustrated sigh and change the subject. who the HELL doesn't like breakfast???!
"how does sapnap likes his eggs?" i ask.
"i dunno,, he's weird about it. he says it, DePenDs On WhAt YoUrE hAvInG iT wItH."

after way too long, sapnap and george came back and we all eat together on the island. sapnap is next to george, across from clay, and im next to clay across from george. as dream finishes up, he puts his hand on my stool, barely touching my thigh. i look at him and put my hand on top of his, jokingly. he immediately gets flustered and goes red
"..dream? are you okay?" george says.
"he's probably just ha-" george interrupts "AAAPPPPYYY.. that y/n is spending time w us today! we almost never have guests!"
"heheh....yup.." he says awkwardly.
to avoid anymore embarrassment for dream, i remove my hand. out of the corner of my eye i see him turn to me with the saddest expression that i've only ever seen on puppies in calendars.
i roll my eyes to myself.

after some time, everyone's ready. i have new clothes on, dream looks & smells nice for once, and sapnap and george decided not to come. we assume because george didnt want to ruin our "date" even though 2 of my best friends were coming.