Chap. 9 💫🔭

A/N
THIS IS IRRELEVANT TO THE STORY BUT MY DREAM MERCH CAME IN RIGHT AS I WAS WRITING THIS WISHSJEHJSEH VV SOFT GO BUY IT RN!!
but newayz hope you enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
there i am. walking with my two favorite people in the world.
"hey cuties, i hate to be a bummer but i told Caleb i would meet up at his house todayyy!" she pouts.
"UGHHHH!! WHYYyyYyY?"
"I DUNNO! it's going REALLY well so far!!"
"you're just gonna dump him anyway."
"i mean, yeahh but not YET."
we continue talking when

TW: MENTION OF FOOD

we finally make it to the actual mall, and immediately we hear, "HURRY UP BITCHES I  SMELL PRETZELS" from dani. everyone starts staring.
we walk in and clay buys everyone pretzels. we all just walk around for a while until bree looks at her phone and gasped.
"ohno i'm so sorry!! my boyfriend just texted me that he's been waiting and he's SUPER PISSED. FUCKFUCKFUCK-" she kisses me and dani goodbye and hugs clay.
she then sprints away, panicked.
"IMAGINE HAVING A BOYFRIEND." dani fake gags.
"COULDNT BE ME." i say.
i feel dreams eyes land on me and again.

we continue walking around, making occasional suggestive jokes/ remarks at clay to embarrass him, asking him to buy me things, (which he did like the stoopid simp he is)
and barking at random mall-cops walking past.
eventually, dani got bored of the mall so we end up just driving around in clays car.
but this time instead of sitting with dani in the back, i sit with dream.
"clayyyyyyyyy" dani whined
"yessssss?"
"can you buy me some chips & take me homeee?"
"why? is everything okay??" i say, looking back at her.
"my stomach hurts" she said frowning.
danis stomach never hurt. she never got ill either. you know how they say, the more time you spend outside when you're little the tougher your immune system is later in life? well, danis is STRONG AS HELL. i'm convinced she ate handfuls of dirt or something when she was little.
"yea alrighty, we'll take you home."

~time skip~

dream & i dropped off dani and started to head home. it was getting pretty dark at this point.
"OOH CLAYYY! WE SHOULD WATCH THE STARS TOGETHER!" i say, grabbing onto and shaking his arm.

~CLAYS POV:~

we were driving and listening to music when all of a sudden,
"OOH CLAYYY! WE SHOULD WATCH THE STARS TOGETHER!" she said.
i love seeing her so happy. shes like a puppy.
"yea! let's do that! have any place in mind?" i say, shakily.
i really hope she didn't notice.

~your pov~
what happened to his voice fucking weirdo-
"mmmmmh....what about that rlly rlly big hill at the park! remember??" i say happily.
"ooh yea! i believe i have a blanket in the back.. wanna go right now?? it's getting rlly dark.." he says.
"yeesss!!" i say, very excited this time.
"do you wanna get boba, too? we have some time to kill before the stars come out." he says with a warm smile.
"of course babe!" i say back.
he blushes lightly, for a second forgetting that it's an inside joke.

~time skip~
we get our boba, (the nice man at the counter gave me a free muffin.)
and we head to the park.
i suddenly remember something.
"OO! isn't there a beach like a few minutes away?? we should go tomorrow!!"
he chuckles. "isn't it a bit too cold out?
believe me, i want to go just as bad as you if it means i got to see you half naked-"
we laugh and finally make it to the park and place our blanket down to sit on.
clay sits down first, leaning back on his hands and motioning for me to sit next to him.
i think about sitting on his lap to see what he'd do, but i decide against it. he's like 3x my height, he could toss me of this fucking hill
if he wanted to.
i sit down next to him. the blanket is tragically tiny so i ended up having to sit painfully close to him. not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just incredibly uncomfortable.
we both look up at the stars, listening to each other breaths along with crickets and faint car noises from the road.

....

"FUCK! WE LEFT THE BOBA IN THE CAR!!"
i yell.
"awh, shit."
i get up. "i'll get it."
i get up and start speed-walking back to dreams car.

dreams pov:
she gets up and starts walking to the car.
i look back up at the stars, listening to the rustling grass until her footsteps are so faint i can barely hear them anymore.
i look in her direction.
she's gone.
i let out a panicked sigh.
holy fuck...i haven't felt like this since the 8th grade-
she's your best friend clay!! pretty much ONE OF THE BOYS. i can't be simping. george and snapmap have my heart 😔.
i'm snapped-back into reality when i hear her plop back down next to me.

y/n pov:
i hand him his boba.
i wonder what's on his mind. i've always been able to tell if he's thinking about something cause he always makes the dumbest faces.
"whatcha thinking about weirdo?" i smile at him.
he gives me a panicked look.
"oh, uhmm.. just thinkin about the boys."
he looks back up at the stars dramatically.
"pfft- shut up!"

words: 955
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
UM UM SRRY IF THIS CHAPTER SEEMS RUSHED BC IT IS- IM WORKING ON RE-WRITING CHAPTERS FOR THIS ONE, A N D WRITING MORE CHAPTERS FOR THIS, TECHNO X READER & DT X READER ONESHOTS UGHSGHWUSGWSOWV