Chap. 14🛒

we all get ready and shove ourselves into dreams car. george was driving, sapnap called shotgun so that leaves me and dream in the back.
"what do we need besides grapes?" i ask, opening up the "notes" app in my phone.
"i dunno. i though we were just gonna walk around and put stuff we need in the cart as we go." sapnap says.
"that's stupid." clay says.
dream and sapnap continue arguing over something completely irrelevant, george driving in silence, occasionally butting in to defend dream, and i kinda just played the music while humming along until we got there.

...

~time skip~

...

george parkes the car. "we're here~"
sapnap and dream settle down and we all get out of the car.
"y/n can we get fruit roll ups?" sapnap asks
"what are you, 12?" dream says through a laugh
"i think we should go with something more healthy." george states.
"i think you should suck a dick." sapnap snaps back
"WOAAAHHHHH!" dream exclaimed
i'm already getting a headache. it really is like having to raise three 10 year old boys.

..

we finally get to the actual store, (which we would've gotten to a lot faster if george didn't park so far away) and we get a cart and start making our way through the target.
"y/nnnnn!" dream whines.
"whaaaaaat?" i say, putting some tortillas in the cart.
"i'm BORED."
"sucks to suck." i say, slightly annoyed.
"yeah, y/n would know about that." sapnap snickers.
"SAPNAP!" george says through a laugh.
"sapnap shut up or we're not getting fruit roll ups."
dream runs off somewhere with george so it's just me and sapnap taking for a while.
"so do you have a boyfriend, y/n?"
"mmm, nope."
"girlfriend?"
"nope."
"significant other?"
"nah."
"ah. good to know. he says, looking around the isle with me for things we need.
"GEORGE LOOK AT THIS!!" dream says, pushing off of the dirty store floor and gliding across the tiles on a shopping cart.
"WOAHHHH! MY TURN AFTER!!"

...

~time skip~

...

we continue walking around the store, getting distracted on every corner,

TW: FOOD

when we finally leave the store with plenty of food, drinks, snacks, and random shit sapnap, george and dream snuck in while i wasn't looking.

i go to grab a bag from the trunk but im stopped by a large hand blocking me.
i look up and it's dream!
"what are you doing?" i ask.
"let me do it."
"dream, i can do it mysel-"
"just shut up and let me do it."
cant argue with the dad voice.
i put my hands up and step away, watching him struggle as he tries to hold 7+ bags all at once.
all four of us walk in, hands completely full, (except for me), determined to make it in one trip.
the three boys put all the grocery bags down on the floor, panting with exhaustion.
george looks over at me.
"why weren't you helping???!" he whines
"i wanted to but clay didn't let me!" i announce.

SMALL TW: MENTION OF FOOD

the two boys look at dream, who is putting away some eggs.

dream looks at them. "huh?"
"why didn't you let her help?!?" sapnap asks
"well, she's cute, yknow?" he turns around and pinches my cheeks jokingly.
"she's like a little mouse!!"
i swat his hands away, pretending to be annoyed. i knew he was just joking.

...wait. .....was he?