chap. 4 ☕️☕️

i climb back in bed and not too long after, i feel my eyes get heavy.

....

suddenly, there's an on-and-off pressure on my shoulder. i sit up and to see it's yogurt making biscuits.
i rub my eyes and look at the time.

9:01am

2 unread messages from...

i feel a large grin grow on my face.

dreamwastaken
morning princess ;)
how'd you sleep?

y/n
goodmorning stupid.

i rub my eyes again and get up to shower.
after the shower, i put on black sweatpants and a short sleeve croptop, even though i know it's cold outside today, when i get a call.

incoming call from: DaNi🪑‼️‼️🥶

"HEY BITCHHHH!!!" she yells
"OH MY GOSH HELLOOOOOO!!"
"OKAY. SO! ME AND BREE WERE TALKING AND WE SHOULD 100% MEET UP RNRNRN!!"
"DUDE YES! WHERE?"
"i wanted to go ride bumper cars at a fair next weekend but sOmEbOdY wanted to go to the mall so apparently we're doing that.."
"oh, okay!"
she looks me up and down.
"damnnnn okay! who are you looking all hot for???"
"pfft- i'm meeting up with my friend clay today. and i'm literally wearing sweatpants!" i say, doing some extra errands around the house.
"you're always hot, bitch. lmk how it goes okay? LOVE YOUUUU!!!" she says making kissing noises at her camera.
i do the same and end the call.
i pull on some rando vans and drive to the coffee shop, a few minutes early.
i pull up to see clay, standing outside looking around. the hell...?
"Clay!! what're you doing? it's 3, y'know."
he never comes this early to anything.
he hugs back tight and chuckles. "yea, i know. i just know you like to show up a bit early to these things." he smiles
i can't help but smile and look up at him. "woahh...were u always this tall?"
he blushes lightly and pulls away.
"not my fault you're short!" he teases.
"i'm AVERAGE!" i turn away and cross my arms jokingly, pretending to be upset.
i pause & look around for a moment, confused by the lack of yelling.
i uncross my arms and look back at him.
"where's george and sapnap?"
"they decided not to come. they "didn't wanna embarrass me on my first date" " he rolled his eyes.
"c'mon let's go inside. i'm tired as fuck."
i walk into the cute little cafe and look around.
wow...it's been a while since i've been in here. i look up at him and smile. just glad to finally be back in touch with him.
he looks down at me and goes pink. he then takes his huge hand and places it on my face, covering it completely.
"dude, don't look at me like that."
i take his hand with both of mine and pull it away. "okay- okay! sorry!" i laugh.
we walk up with him to the counter and place both of our orders and go look for a place to sit down.
"it's quite busy today..." i say, slightly disappointed.
"looks like we'll have to sit outside" he didn't sound too delighted either.
though i dreaded that idea, i just went along with it anyway.
we both go outside and sit down.
as soon as i sit down i finally realize how cold it actually is.
god damnit. i should've just gone with a hoodie.
i look up at clay to see he's staring curiously.
"it's rude to stare, clay" i laugh.
"oh! my bad..are.....are you cold?" he looks genuinely worried.
"ewwww, don't tell me you're,,,, WORRIED" i fake gag.
"EWWW NEVER! i just know you get cranky when you're uncomfy." he looks around, unable to make eye contact.
"mhm..sure." i smile.
dream gets up and puts is hoodie around my shoulders.
it's warm and smells like axe, pasta sauce, and rootbeer all at the same time.
our server comes up to our table and hands us both our drinks.
"thank you!" he smiles at the barista.
he's so lovely, even if he does smell like pasta sauce. iTs RuDe To StAre YkNow!!" he says as he looks over at me, grinning wide. i look around for a second, trying to think of a reason to look at him for so long.
"did you brush your hair? it looks all funky."
"what??" he brings his phone out and fixes his hair.
a few minutes pass and we both finish our drinks in comfortable silence, with the occasional jokes.
"it's probably about time we head home,,right?"
i sigh. "but i don't wanna gooooo! it's fucking BORING at my house."
"but don't you have to stream today?"
"OH SHIT-" i quickly stand up and speed-walk over to my car, almost tripping along the way.
i try to start it up but fail.
no more gas.
FUCK. i look over at him, standing right next to my open car door. "do you..have any gas per chance?"
"nope. ....y'know.....you could always stay with me~."
i sit there in silence for a bit. thinking.
"sure. why not. "
dream claps his hands together like a child that just got a new toy. he grabs me by the wrist and drags me to his car.