Chap. 8 🛍

A/N
HIII! sorry this is a bit of a shorter chapter bc i have schoolwork to do later >:( neways, enjoy🤍

i give directions two their houses. we decide to go pick up dani first. shes about 5'9, long curly black hair with bangs and dimples. shes kinda like, the "tomboy" friend.
clay stops at her house and waits patiently as i text her that we're here.
after i send the message, i look over to see clay looks nervous. i don't think i've ever seen him fidget this much before.
"hey, you good?" i say, climbing behind him from the back seat. "yeah-"
as i scroll threw twitter i turn to the window beside me to see Dani, pressing her face against the glass.
i laugh and unlock the door
"HEY MAMAS!!!" she screams as she kisses me hello. "HEY BITCHH!" i scream, kissing her back.
Dani climbs in and looks at clay from the back seat. "who's this prick?" i chuckle "this is clayyyy~ hes our ride because driving is scary! isnt that right clay~?" i say as i climb into the front seat to squish his cheeks "i'm not a baby-" >:( he says while blushing heavily. "sure, whatever." i let go of him and hug dani
"I MISSED YOU MAMAS!"
"AAAAH I MISSED YOU TOOOOO"
we've always been chaotic around each other.
i give clay the directions to brees house while me and dani yell at each other in the back seat.
"how come i've never heard about him?!?" she screeches
"i dunno bruh i thought you wouldn't be interested!"
"well i didn't know he'd be HOT."
again, we keep talking & embarrassing clay bc brees house is wayyy longer of a drive.

after like half an hour of giving poor dream a headache, we pulled up to brees house. ah yes, bree. shes about 4'11, has dark freakles, and long straight blonde hair. she was honestly gorgeous. ig she was the "pretty thot" friend. she holds the record for "most boyfriends in a week" with 12.
"hi!!" she says sweetly, stepping in the car & sitting next to dani. "HI FUCKFACE GIVE ME A KISS RN!!"
we all talk amongst ourselves. it was nice. clay got to know Bree, (and Dani, sort of, but she just kept barking at him..) Bree Dani and i caught up, it was a lot of fun even though we haven't even gotten to the mall yet.

we all get out of the car and walk to the mall, but dani decided to naruto run as fast as she could instead. me clay and bree took our time walking threw the parking-lot. clay was on the outside, ("protecting me from cars") i was in the middle, and bree was on the inside.
as bree and clay talked i feel something touching my left hand. i look down to see it was clays. i look up at him to see if he was going to do anything but he just acted like nothing was happening. he just kept making eye-contact with bree and talking.
i take his hand.
we did this kinda stuff ALL THE TIME as kids. what's the difference?