Chapter 31

After I gave my lawyer, Michael, the information he needed, Nick's messages and the video from the hospital's security cameras, I went to my parents' house and spent the night there. Jensen probably left for Vancouver today so I returned home. I can't even look at him right now. He can't really believe Nick. The fact that he even considered that he is saying the truth, it hurts me. He can't really believe him and not me.

I was ready to go in for a shower but the doorbell rings. I open the door and I see Nick in front of my face. I try to close the door but he doesn't let me. "Wait, I need to talk to Jensen" he says
"He's not here" I say and I try to close the door again. He pushes the door in and steps inside.
"Then I guess it's just us now" he says
"Just leave Nick. You already did enough, don't you think?" I ask
"Listen, I have a proposition. You be a good girl and I delete that video and say that it was all a joke" he says
"Never" I say and I open the door for him.

"Now I feel offended, are you really kicking me out of here?" he asks
"Yes, now go" I say but he starts walking further inside the house. I take a deep breath and I close the door. Right besides the door was the home's alarm keypad. We always turn the alarm on during the night or when we leave the house so the cameras will start recording and the sensors detect doors or windows' movement. I turn on the alarm just in case something happens because the truth is that I am scared.

"Nice house" he says taking a look around
"Really? Are you gonna play innocent now?" I ask
"You're right. There is no point in stalling" he says and turns back to me. He walks to me but immediately I get out of his way. I run to the backyard hoping that by the opening of the door, the sensor will detect the movement and page the police. "(Y/N)!" he yells and follows me outside. "Come on, no one has to know about it" he says
"NEVER" I say slowly. He rushes to me and puts his hand around my neck pinning me on the wall.

I kick his between his legs and he falls back. "You come here and you wrap your hand around my throat. That's not just sexual assault, that's attempted murder" I say
"You're crazy" he says with a chuckle
"No, I'm not going to let you scare me into backing down. So let me be clear, I'm never again speaking to you unless it's from a witness stand" I say
"You make me so hard when you play angry" he says taking his dick in his hand. I immediately shut my eyes closed and I turn my head to the side
"Stop, just stop it, please. Just go" I say keeping my eyes closed
"I don't think so" he says but his voice sounded closer to me and that's when sirens started getting closer. I go and I open the door to the police as Nick tries to find a way to run away. But they arrest him almost immediately and they take a copy of the cameras' footage from the backyard and a sample of Nick's... seed that had dripped on the ground.
______________

But until the end of the week someone had already bailed Nick out but he was not allowed to come close to me unless it's in the court. All these days, I don't do anything but stay inside the house. But the truth is that after what happened in the backyard that day, I am scared to stay alone. Jensen is supposed to be coming back today but he and I haven't talked yet since he left. He doesn't even know that Nick came here the other day. Actually no one besides me, the police and the lawyer knows about it. But the least people that know, the better for everyone.

Jensen's POV
'I'll go see my parents and I'll stay there tonight' I text (Y/N) the minute I land in Austin. She hasn't been returning my calls or texts since last week which means that she is probably still mad at me. I know that I messed up. Of course I know that she is saying the truth but I don't know what happened to me back there. I was just trying to process what Nick had said and then she came and I blocked. So I know that she is dealing with much and I don't want to get her even more frustrated right now. If she needs me, she'll call me, right?