Chapter 38

The next day, Jensen picked me up from work and we went on our appointment with Ellen to talk about the wedding. We landed on a date exactly two months from now and because we have our own location, it's available at any date we want. Both the ceremony and the reception are going to take place there. The overall theme will be a mixture of romantic, modern and a little bit of glam.

Now, the first thing we need to do, and as fast as possible, is choose a template for the invitations and make the guests' list so we can send them as soon as possible. When she has the list, she'll send the invitations and get in contact with the catering, photographer, videographer, DJ and book hotel rooms for the guests that don't live in Texas.

Both Jensen and I agreed on a medium to small wedding, 100 - 150 guests. That afternoon we sat down together and made the guests' list. "That's it? I'm sending it to Ellen?" Jensen asks
"Maybe it's better if we send it tomorrow, because we might remember someone during the night" I say
"Yeah, your right" he says and kisses me. He closes his laptop and wraps his arm around me.

"Wow... This is getting real" I say
"Yeah. Do you regret it?" he asks
"No, of course not. I love you" I say and I kiss him.
"I love you too" he says.
"And there is another thing I wanted to tell you. Next week, Kim and Briana are coming so we can go pick my dress..."
"Ok..."
"And they said that they'll also plan my bachelorette party" I say
"Oh no, no. Kim and Briana on a bachelorette, that means that there is going to be a striper" he says
"Yeah, like your bachelor won't have a striper or more. I just wanted you to know who to call in case something happens because I will be too busy" I say biting my lip
"Hey--"
"I'm kidding" I say and I kiss him. "We'll have to do many things in the next two months but I can't wait for them to pass"
"Me too" he says and kisses me. "Until then..." he says crawling on top of me on the couch
"Mmm... Mr Ackles..." I say as he kisses my neck.
______________

For the next month, I was running around. I had to work, plan the wedding, talk with Jensen about the last details while he was working on the brewery plans. But we rent the perfect furniture (chairs, tables, etc) and decoration. My wedding dress is dreamy and that and the bridesmaids' dresses will be ready next week. Kim and Briana would definitely be my bridesmaids but I couldn't decide who was gonna be my maid of honour. So we flipped the coin and Briana won.

Jensen said that his tuxedo will also be ready next week and he honestly I can't wait to see it. His best man would, of course, be Jared and his brother, his groomsman. We chose the menu for the reception and the cake. We already booked our honeymoon to Fiji where we'll be staying for two weeks. We proposed to my brother to be the officiant to the wedding and he agreed.

For the week before the wedding I have booked hair removal appointments, manicure and pedicure. The bachelor and bachelorette parties will be the previous weekend from the wedding both in Vegas. Yesterday we pick our wedding bands and I left my engagement ring to the jewelry store so they can clean it professionally and get it all shiny. So now the only thing left is writing our vows. The truth is that I've never been good with expressing my emotions so I have no clue on what I'm gonna write. I mean, I know what I feel but I can't explain it. But I'll do my best because Jensen deserves it.

So far, the planning was stressful but everything seems perfect and if it goes as planned, it's literally going to be better than anything I've ever dreamed of. However, I haven't decided yet what to do with the last name issue. Jensen left it up to me and reassured me that he will be fine with any decision I make. I thought about it many times but I still don't know. I mean I love his name but I also don't want to just throw away mine.