Chapter 51

The next 15 weeks past really fast and I'm now on my 32 week. Yesterday was my last day at work since my maternity leave just started. Jensen is ending filming for this season in less than two months so he should be here in time, unless babygirl decides to come out earlier which I really don't want to happen.

She has started moving, kicking and hitting my organs and belly and she actually finds sitting on my bladder really comfortable which means that I have to pee every hour at least. That means that lately I haven't really been in any surgery at work. I was just spending more time in the Emergencies, on 'easier' cases so I wouldn't get tired and had the opportunity to go pee!

The best part about pregnant though is feeling her move around. Especially when Jensen is around and he is placing his hands on my belly so he can feel her too. He is going to be such a good dad. He already talks to her and she seems to enjoy listening to his voice. It is actually really cute seeing him being so excited to meet her and it makes me even more excited.

Jensen is living his best life right now. The brewery is going great, he is excited to be a dad, I'm the pregnant one so he doesn't have to pee every 30-60 minutes and get tired so easily. But I use it as an argument so he can do things for me which I really enjoy. I have given him the 'Ok' for announcing our pregnancy last week and he said that he'll do it when he finds the right way to do it.

 I have given him the 'Ok' for announcing our pregnancy last week and he said that he'll do it when he finds the right way to do it

"Oh my God..." I whisper to myself laughing as I see his post. He is in Vancouver currently and he'll be back next week so I call him. "Where the hell did you find that shirt?" is the first thing I ask him and he chuckles
"From a friend. Did you like it?" he asks
"It was cute and fun... Daddy..." I moan at the end on purpose
"Hey, don't" he says and I chuckle. "Next week" he says
"Ok" I say still laughing
"How are you?" he asks
"We are both good. Awake and active" I say rubbing my belly
"I wish I was there. I actually have to be on set so we'll talk later again. I love you" he says
"I love you too. Bye" I say and I hung up.
_____________

Jensen is coming today, just for the weekend, but I had to go to the grocery store before he came because he'll be late. So I just returned from the grocery store and I was placing everything in their place in the kitchen. But as I was looking at them, I realized that I had forgotten to buy almost half the things I wanted. I never make a list unless I send Jensen to the store, because I never forget anything. But lately I've kinda been abstracted. Like yesterday, I put the clothes in the washing machine but forgot to press the start button. Last week, I took the pan out of the oven but I left the oven on. What is happening?

I hear the door open and Jensen comes in. "What are you doing here?" I ask him
"Sorry?" he says
"You said that you'd be late" I say
"Yes, and yesterday I told you that I'm gonna be back sooner because I had just seen that I'd be done with my scenes sooner" he says. I take my phone out and I look at his text
"You're right. And then I texted you back 'I can't wait to see you'" I say. My phone rings and I see that it's Kelly.

"Hi Kelly" I say as I answer
"Hi (Y/N). I called you because I'm not sure I'm gonna make it tomorrow" she says
"For what?" I ask
"Come on, we said that we'd go out tomorrow morning because it's my birthday and since you can't make it to the party--"
"Oh yeah, yeah. Of course I remember... It's ok, don't worry. We'll reschedule. I gotta go now" I say and I hung up.

"Everything ok?" Jensen asks
"No" I say
"What happened?" he asks worried
"It's Kelly's birthday tomorrow and I forgot" I say
"So? I forget those things all the time" he says
"Yeah but you are you and of course you forget them. I never forget birthdays or anniversaries. I even remember our friends' anniversaries" I say.

"Ok, and isn't that worrying you? That you have saved so much unneeded information?" he asks
"No. But I'm slowly forgetting it. Like my dad's aunt... What was her name? What was her name Jensen?" I ask
"How should I know?" he asks
"You're right. But I know and I can't remember" I say. "It started from C. I think..." I continue.
"Ok, how about we you go have a long nice nap?" he asks leading me to the room
"Cameron? No, it wasn't Cameron. Candice? No, not Candice"
"Enough with the names. Sleep" he says and I nod.