Chapter 1

So Bismillah
Jessie's POV
Stepping into the house after a long day, it was supposed to be a short day because it's Friday but for me it's the other way round.

I was welcomed with the sweet aroma of Mimi's special tea. I'm just coming from Dada's place like every other day, I take care of my grandpa almost everyday when I'm less busy with school, it's been like this for 2 years now.

I heard a noise coming from papa's living room downstairs I guess he's there enjoying his tea, I decided to stop and greeting him before going up, I entered the living room with a Salam, I went ahead to hug him Good evening papa am ( my papa) I said, he hugged me back, "how are you Jessie?"he asked.

"I'm fine alhamdulillah I'm just tired huh" I answered sighing.

"Allah miki albarka Jesra habibty (May Allah bless you Jesra sweetheart), how is Dada and school?" He asked all at once.

"School alhamdulillah and Dada is fine" I said, "papa your old man really wants to go to Katsina, he misses home badly" I added lowly.

"I know Jessie he keeps on saying, Amin take me home before I die here" he sighed, "when ever I visit him, but you know he is too old for road trips now, but we're still thinking of how to get him there soon, maybe a presidential plane will do" papa explained further.

"Yes papa you should really do something about it" I advised, "let me go up and freshen up"I said getting up.

"Okay habibty, where is your sister BTW?"He asked.

"urgh I'm tired of your daughter Amalia is such a big baby, always giving me headache, she is still in the car searching for her flash drive, she mistakenly dropped it and her project is stored in it" I ranted.

Papa laughed heartily, " I'm not interfering in your cat fights, I know very well you'll gang up on me later" he said.

Just then malia walks in dragging her feet to hug papa and greet him, at the same time complaining.

"Papa Jessie is being mean to me" she complained.

I rushed upstairs before she rant my ears off on how I left her all alone to search for her flash drive.🤦🏼‍♀️ leave it to malia to complain for 24 hours straight, I rolled my eyes.

I entered Mimi's room with a Salam, "Ahh you're back bingel am (my baby)" Mimi said hugging me.

I pouted and hugged her back, "Mimi am (my Mimi) good evening" I greeted.

"how are you and Dada habibty?"She asked, "we are doing good Mimi" I said putting my head on her laps.

"Where is babylast?" I asked the house is awfully quiet she can't be home.

"Jehan went to sleepover at Jawad's place, Yumna was here so she followed her" She answered.

"Oh I see adda Yumna came and left without seeing for the second time" I said pouting.

Mimi Mimi am... okay that's malia shouting Mimi's name, she came in running to hug Mimi like she's been followed by a ghost.

Ya Allah Amalia habibty what will I do with you Mimi said gasping, malia pouted saying good evening Mimi am, I miss you, evening Amalia, how are you? Mimi asked you didn't say your Salam Mimi added, sorry Mimi I'm fine alhamdulillah Malia said. This girl is such a big baby I mumbled under my breath, I need a hot bath right now by Mimi I said dragging my legs to our room with Malia trailing behind me.

As we got to the room this crazy girl jumped into the toilet closing the door before I even get the chance to stop her, ya Allah I'm going to hit you so hard Amalia Shawaz I yelled frustrated, 🤦🏼‍♀️this girl is going to be the death of me, I started sleeping while waiting for her, God I'm so tired and Malia is still in the toilet.

I waited for the next 30 minutes before she decided it's time for her to exit the toilet, I sighed rolling my eyes, finally I said getting up from my laying position. I entered the toilet and a took hot short bath, performed ablution and exit the toilet, Malia is not in the room, maybe she is downstairs with them boys, I walked to our walk-in closet and changed into my short and tank top, I skipped downstairs looking for Malia and boys, I found them in the living room watching football, hello guys I said hi jj yaya twins said at the same time with ya Haytham ignoring me, I sat down close to ya Haytham, hey dude what's up with you? Why are you moody? I asked him, hey he replied shortly I'm just hungry he added, I rolled my eyes typical ya Haytham, I thought it was something serious, so what do you want to eat? I asked, pancakes he said grinning, okay pancakes it is I said getting up from my sitting position, who wants to eat pancakes? I asked, we want some please Malia said referring to herself and ya Khalid, talk for yourself I said rolling my eyes, you know the way to the kitchen I wasn't talking to you I was asking ya Khalil I added moving close to him, hey fave, do you want some pancakes? I asked hugging him, hi muffin, yes please I would like some he said, how are you and Dada? he added, we are both doing good alhamdulillah I answered.

Dada is not fine he is behaving like a baby these days Malia shouted, Malia stop shouting you are so loud I said skipping to the kitchen to make the pancakes.

Entering the kitchen I got to work, God I'm so tired I groaned, I finished the pancakes in 15 minutes and served it in 4 plates we are sharing the same plate with ya Khalil we do that all the time, I placed the pancakes on the dinning table and called them to the table, ya Khalil occupied the sit next to me, we ate silently with ya Haytham and ya Khalid talking about work, those 2 are always talking about work I said to ya Khalil, that's what they do best he said, so how is your gym and polo I asked ya Khalil, good alhamdulillah he answered, there will be polo next weekend wanna come with me? he added, ummm I don't know🤔, I would love to but you know... don't worry he's out of the country he said cutting me off before I got to finish what's I was saying, okay then I will tag along I said, Malia you will come with me right? I asked, huh! What? Come with you? To where exactly? She asked confused, oh you were not paying attention I guess your project is taking a toll on you, ya Khalil invited us to polo next weekend I said, oh yes you know I wouldn't miss it for the world She said squealing, great I said shaking my head, this girl will never learn how to talk like normal beings, I'm so sleepy and tired I'm going to bed good night guys I said clearing our plate, I head to the kitchen to wash the plate before going up to our room.

Getting to the room I went straight to the toilet to brush my teeth and perform abulution I need to say my nawafil before going to bed, after saying my nawafil I went straight to bed, laying in bed I just remembered tomorrow I have to go to dada's house, he has an appointment with his doctor though the doctor will be the one visiting I have to be there,because knowing dada he won't let the doctor do his work without me there. My eyes are getting heavy each passing minutes and slowly closing on their own, I  slept off thinking about what will tomorrow be like.

~~~~~~~~
Assalamu alaikum beautiful people

1318 words for the first chapter I really did try.
How are you all doing? Fine hopefully
I can't wait for your comments, tell how was the chapter, remember first book first chapter.
And please don't forget to VOTE, LIKE and COMMENT it's very important.
I love you all already🥺❤️❤️❤️😘

Abeeyarh❤️💋