Chapter 2

Yayyyy it's an update🎊💃🏽💃🏽

Jessie's POV

I woke up crying, I turned on the bed lamp Malia is not in bed, subhanallah lily is that you? I asked getting out of the bed.

I found her sitting in one corner of the room crying, I checked my phone it's 3:40 am, my God it's so late.
Lily are you okay? I asked sitting beside her, she only cried harder.
Ya Allah I engulfed her in a hug, shhhh stop I'm here for you everything is going to be fine I said, you know you can tell me anything I added.

"Jessie mama" she started talking only for her to cry more.

"lily I told you to always pray for mama whenever you remember her" I said, "that's all she needs from you now" I added, she nodded her head in response.

"Come here" I said getting up, I walked her to the toilet and asked her to perform abulution let's pray.

It's already after 4:00 am when we finished praying and pouring out heart to Allah, it's almost time for fajr prayer, we decided to wait for the call to prayer before going back to sleep.

We sat there on the prayer mat both lost in our world. I miss her so much Malia started, I wish I know her more she said.
Malia you know you're not alone right I said, we are here for you me, baba, papa, Mimi and everyone we are your family remember I added, and I'm grateful she said smiling, and we love you lilyn baba da Mimi I said hugging her.

Soon we heard the call for prayer, we said our prayers and went to bed, my eyes are heavy with sleep, I drifted to sleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Adda Jessie wake up, wake up, I felt Jehan shaking me, "Keh kih barni (hey leave me alone)" I said pushing her hands away. " why are you back this early BTW" I added. 

"Adda you better wake up before Mimi comes here herself, you're already 2 hours late" she said exiting the room.

Oh crap! Dada's appointment I just remembered, "I'm dead" I murmured getting out of the bed, I rushed to the toilet to wash my face and brush my teeth, I will take a shower later.

Stepping out of the toilet, I wore my foot length hijab and grabbed my phone from the bed side, I skipped down stairs grabbing my car keys, I didn't even get the chance to greet my parents as it's already 12:15 pm, I was supposed to be there by 10:00 am.

It took me 10 mins drive to dada's place, from asokoro to maitama, I honked and the security guard opened the gate for me, I parked my car at the front door and went inside the house, I met nana my grandma and ya doctor talking at the living room.

"Ina wuni nana da ya doctor"I said.

"lafia Jessie how are you?"Ya doctor asked.

"I'm fine thank you"I said, "nana mana" I whined.

She didn't even spare me a look, oh great she's upset. Look nana I'm sorry I was up all night keeping lily company, she had another dream about mama I said.

That got her attention, Allah sarki Amlia she's still having those dreams about Maryam (Malia's mum) nana said, don't worry I'm not angry, go upstairs your dada is waiting for you, jawad will send the doctor in now she added.

Assalamu alaikum I said entering dada's room, dada good afternoon and thank you for not letting the doctor do his work (note the sarcasm) I said glaring at him, Jessie you're here, welcome he said totally ignoring what I said, Dada why do you like throwing tantrums? Why won't you let the doctor do his work? I asked all at once, Jesra you refused to come as you promised and you know I don't like needles around me dada said, the doctor is coming now I said sitting beside him.