Chapter 5

Nameer up there⬆️

Nameer's POV

I'm sitting on the bench in our garden, It's 2:25 pm on a Saturday afternoon, which means today is the polo day. I was smiling to myself lost in my thoughts.

I'm going to see her "Moro mou, my Jess", God I miss her so much. I know she'll do all she can to avoid me.

But I don't want that, if I'm just going there to watch the game she'll know I'm there. Okay I know what to do I will just ask feeq to tell spoiler to put me in place of one of his boys though I told him I don't want to play but I will now to keep Jess there.

I picked my phone and dialed feeq's number, he picked after three rings.

"Yo! What's up" I said.

"Wa'alaikumussalam, uncle mameer" he said sarcastically. Basim his son calls me uncle mameer as he can't say my name properly.

"There sheikh Rafeeq, Basim's papa" I said chuckling. "How are you and our wife?" I asked, "how is my boy?" I added.

"Hey one at a time I'm not a robot" he said. "Your boy is a destroyer now and who is that our wife?" he added.

Yeah that's Rafeeq for you, as he said don't call my wife "our wife" I will just let that slip away, I don't want to get an earful this afternoon for calling his wife "our wife".

"Okay how is Ashraf?" I asked instead.

"She's fine alhamdulillah" he said "so what's with call this afternoon or is someone eager to see me?" he added.

"Oh you wish" I said rolling my eyes, "please can you give spoiler a call and tell him I have changed my mind, I want to play" I added nicely.

"And why?" He asked.

"Because I'm in the mood of playing" I said groaning. He can't do without asking questions.

"Okay, if you say so" he said.

"Yeah whatever, my regards to Ashraf and Zaid" I said hanging up.

I should ask layl if she wants to come with me, I hope that her lousy friend is not there, I swear that girl is a chatterbox sometimes I wonder if she ever keeps quiet.

I made my way in to the main house, I heard voices coming from the kitchen and I went straight to the kitchen I found my sisters there doing God knows what.

"Yaya good afternoon" Nimra is the first to notice my presence.

"Nini how are you?" I asked her.

"Yaya good afternoon, how are we?" Layl greeted.

"I'm fine alhamdulillah" nini answered.

"Fine alhamdulillah Layl, what are you making?" I asked peeping into the pot.

"Noodles" she answered.

"Ohh, so do you want go out?" I asked them, "there's polo today at 12-12 polo & turf club" I added.

"Yes please" the girls answered at the same time.

"Can Benazir join us? she's upstairs" Layl asked.

Arghh great just great "sure, get ready before 4 o'clock" I mumbled leaving the kitchen.

I heard them squealing, okay I guess luck is not on my side today. Benazir this Benazir that, I don't like that friend of Layla especially when she's being clingy and a talkative.

I should go to my room and start getting ready, I hope Fudail is back or I'll just leave a message for him, if not he'll miss today's polo.

As I stepped out of the main house I saw Fudail parking his car, great he is just coming back from work. I decided to wait for him by door.