Chapter 4

Jessie up there⬆️

Jessie's POV

What brought me here in the first place?! I sighed frustratedly, it's almost time for magrib, I'm on my way home from aunt Radia's house.

She lives in gwarinpa and the hold up in gwarinpa is on another level. I'm very sure I'll get home late maybe after magrib that's if I'm lucky.

Mimi sent me to collect some turaren wuta for her from aunt Radia. It's been four days since Minal said she's coming to spend a night at my place.

Guess what?! the crazy girl didn't show up, but I know for sure she'll follow us back home tomorrow.

"Baby last can you keep your voice down?" I asked. She's listening to music with my phone with earpiece on.

My God what will I do with this girl?! "NOOR JEHAN SHAWAZ KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" I yelled this time around.

"Adda why do you have to shout" she whined pouting clearly startled.

"Sorry I'm just growing a headache and little frustrated" I said.

"Sorry" she murmured.

She followed me to Dada's place today, she said she misses nana.

We spent another 40 minutes in the hold up, it's week days so I'm not surprised. When we got home it's already time for isha.

We honked at the gate, the security guard checked before opening the gate for us. "Welcome ma" the guard greeted. "Thank you Daniel" I replied.

As soon as I parked my car, baby last started making her way into the house but I had to call her back.

"Jehan war hosu bag mah (come and carry your bag) I said. She knows I'm serious when I say her name.

"Ooops sorry I totally forgot I went out with a bag" she said.

I rolled my eyes, she has the habit of leaving her stuff for whoever drives her to bring it into the house for her.

Don't get me wrong, I would have helped her if I don't have a box of turaren wuta and my bag to carry in.

I didn't see Malia's car around, I guess she's stuck in a traffic.

I made my way upstairs, straight to Mimi's room, "Assalamu alaikum Mimi" I said entering her room.

"Wa'alaikumus salam habibty, "a wartina? (You're back?) she said.

"Mi warti (I'm back)" I said keeping her box on the floor. "Let me go and pray" I added.

I went to our room to pray.

I was saying my azkar when I heard Malia's voice coming in to room. "Stupid car, I will tell baba to get us new cars since my car is totally crazy".

Typical Amalia always complaining about one thing or the other. She came into the room with a Salam, I replied her Salam folding my hijab.

"What took you long?" I asked her.

"Arghh, don't ask me that I don't want to remember" she said groaning. "My car stopped at the high way, I had to call ya Khalid to get me from there" she added.

"Oh! Your bad sorry" I said. "But I told you earlier that your car needs service" I added.

"Yeah yeah you told me now keep quiet, it's your fault after all " she said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled, Malia is crazy. I'll warn her about something, she'll still do it and then put the blame on me for no reason.

If I stay here this girl will get on my nerves with her nagging attitude, she has the habit of complaining about a particular thing for 48hrs.