Chapter 3

Happy much?!💃🏽

Nameer's POV

Central London, UK🇬🇧
I have been away from home for almost 2 months now, I'm here in London for a business trip but I'm using this opportunity to spend some time with my friends.

My family went back to Nigeria 3 years ago and followed them a year after. My dad was the ambassador here.

I heard my phone ringing, where is it again?!, my room is a mess I don't even know where I kept my phone. Aiden must be calling me, I know they're waiting for me.

I found it in the drawer, who on earth keeps his phone in a drawer. I saw two missed calls from Ma'mun, what is so urgent? He normally leaves one missed call. It must be important.

I dialed his number, he picked up immediately. "Hey man! What's up?"I said.

"What is wrong with you?"I have been calling, where were you?"He said.

"Chill man it's just two missed call, I'm fine thank you for asking" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah two missed call and I know you're fine"he said.

"So..... why did you call me?" I asked, I'm loosing patience. I hate it when someone is waiting for me.

"Why are you in a hurry?" He asked, "BTW you are coming back before Friday yeah?" You know the polo is on Saturday" he added.

"Of course, Definitely not missing it" I replied.

"Okay till then" he said ending the call.

I have to be there I know she'll be there she loves polo too, and her brother is playing. I know I'm the last person she wants to see, it's been 4 years now but what can I do I still love her.

My ringtone brings me out of my thoughts. It's Aiden, I answered the phone. "Hey man! I'm on my way, will be there in 10 mins" I said immediately.

"Hurry man, Nick is here already" Aiden said.

"Alright, be right there" I said disconnecting the call.

It took me 10 minutes to get to Aiden's place, I see everyone is here already.
Let's get to party.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's already past 01:00 am when I return to my hotel room, I had fun with the guys played videos, a lot of catching up and junk food.

I'm so sleepy, I have a flight to catch tomorrow night by 12:00 am. I want to surprise mamie she's been bugging me to come home, as she said she misses. Well I miss her too.

I went to the washroom did my business and performed abulution. Said my namaz and went to bed, l have a flight to catch tomorrow.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I woke up a little late, I have a meeting with the hotelier by 2:00 pm. He wants to see some of the design I have for his hotels before I leave the country.

And yes I have to get Layl's make up kit from Sephora, I don't know what's wrong with girls and make up these days.

I hate make up, girls will never understand they look totally different with make up, some make ups makes them look like witches, astagfurullah.

I took a shower, got ready and head out, it's a good I decided to borrow one of Aiden's car, using taxi all the time will cause a lot.

Where to eat? Where to eat? I'm so hungry. I stopped at "Laurent at cafe royal" to get something to eat. It's close to my hotel "the langham London".