1

~(Y/n)'s pov~

(Y/n) groaned as the sound of birds chirping filled his ears. Was my bed always this uncomfortable? He rolled over only to find the other side was the same. He let out a sigh before slowly opening his eyes. (Y/n) gasped and jumped up at what he saw. He was facing a wall. Outside. His bones ached painfully as he slowly pulled himself onto his feet. Where the hell am I? Beside him was a black bag. Other than that, the space was just a patch of grass. He gave the bag a weird look before his eyes moved to what was behind him.

He was in a schoolyard, that much was clear from the large building and chatting students. (Y/n) felt his stomach turn and eyes widen at the large sign. Written in large letters was the words PK Academy. "No, no, no, no, no! This can't be real, this is obviously a prank, right? Y-yeah" (Y/n) said, about to pass out. PK Academy. The school where a certain cast of mostly lovable characters went about their semi-normal day.

(Y/n) suddenly noticed something. He was in a PK uniform. (Y/n) pulled at the right sleeve, as if worried about the shirt being a hallucination. Very considerate for whatever magic that brought me here to give me a uniform and drop me off at the place I guess I'm supposed to go to. There was a few moments of science before (Y/n) continued his panic attack. "This can't be real. I'll just ask a student where I really am" (Y/n) said. He grabbed the bag and walked to the nearest student. "Umm.. Excuse me, I-" He stopped mid sentence when he saw him. (Y/n) instantly recognized the albino as Kaido.

"Yes?" he asked, probably wondering why a random boy was gawking at him. (Y/n) cleared his throat. "R-right. This is gonna sound weird but, w-where are we?" He asked, staring at the ground. "Erm, PK Academy" he answered, pointing at the sign on the large building. "Ah, r-right" (Y/n) said in disbelief. So I'm really here? This is real? How did I get here? Is there any way to get back to my world? Why am I here? How is-- "Hey" Kaido said, snapping (Y/n) out of his spiral into insanity. 

"I asked if you where new here" The male asked. "O-oh. I think so? Sorry, I'm having a confusing morning.. Umm, where's the main office?" (Y/n) said, confused. His head was starting to hurt from all of this.

Get it together, (Y/n)! Kaido has no idea who you are or where you came from. Though, that's probably a good thing. Nothing like a person from another dimension to raise concern. As long as I keep everything under wraps it will all be fi--...... SHIT! SAIKI CAN-- NO! He'll hear me if I think too loudly. This just got a lot harder. "We're here" Kaido said, pointing to a large door. "Ah, thank you" (Y/n) said, walking up to the door. 

~Saiki's pov~

Something feels.. off. People's thoughts echoed in his head more and more as Saiki got closer to the school. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary at first glance but Saiki could feel it. The air seemed to buzz with a strange feeling of offness. The closer to the school he got, the stronger it became, just a feeling of something not quiet right. 

No one else seemed to notice it but Saiki had grown used to that being the case. So much for a normal day at school. He sighed and walked closer to the large building. 

"Class, today we have a new student" The teacher said, excitedly. Really in her head it sounded more like, 'This kid is so weird. Though, he'll probably fit right in'. Though, she was correct. It was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore the new student's brain screaming about doom and the world ending. 'Wait, how am I speaking Japanese? I DON'T KNOW JAPANESE!!' the new guy's brain asked, before returning to it tsunami of insanity. 

The teacher motioned for him to come in and a few seconds later he walked in. The feeling of offness seemed to follow him. His eyes almost immediately met mine before my head was bombarded with long strings of less than child friendly words. A few seconds later, he returned his gaze to the ground.