3

~Saiki's pov~

Saiki let out a sigh. He'd been leaning against the wall at the school's entrance for almost an hour now. If he was going to figure out what was going on with (Y/n), he'd need to find out where he goes after school without being caught. 

Saiki used Clairvoyance to find him. (Y/n) was still in the school. Actually, he had tucked himself in the corner of an unused classroom. Saiki turned himself invisible and teleported into the room. It didn't take him long to realize the (h/c) male was crying. Images of 3 people flashed in Saiki's mind. They appeared to be (y/n)'s family. His father, mother, and sister. 

"w-why?" A small voice asked. It took Saiki a second to realize it was (Y/n)'s voice and not his thoughts. He sniffled and wiped away a stray tear. 'No, (Y/n). You need to find a way back on your own. I guess I could ask for Saiki's help but I doubt he'd have any ideas on how to get to another dimension.' Saiki gave (Y/n) a confused look. Another dimention? That I find hard to believe. He paused, thinking of the male's strange behavior. It would certainly explain why he seems to know about my powers. 

He subconsciously took a step closer to the teary eyed boy. 'No, I can't tell him. I've seen enough movies to know that I can't mess with the timeline.'  Saiki gave him a 'really?' look. While his statement did sound reasonable, it was just a bit ridiculous that he was basing it off of movies. There was a few seconds of silence before it was broken by (Y/n) gasping.

"That's it! I could ask him after the series is done!" He started, a smile slowly making it's way onto his face. His mind started buzzing with ideas. Saiki would be lying if he said he didn't find some of them entertaining to hear.

My ten minute window is almost up. I should probably leave. Saiki gave (Y/n) one last glance before teleporting to his house. He suddenly had a lot to contemplate. Like the fact that (Y/n) not only knows about him but isn't even from this world.

He didn't have much time to think about it due to his father on his way to ask him to go to the store. Though, some fresh air could help. "Kusuo, can you run to the store to pick up a few thing for supper?" he asked. 'Fine' Saiki answered, not bothering to physically say it.

Before leaving the house, Saiki used Clairvoyance once again to check on (Y/n). The male was still in the same corner of the same classroom but, at least he stopped crying. He was reading something on his phone, using his bag as an arm rest. 

It wasn't too long before Saiki was done shopping and was on his way back to his house. He couldn't get the (h/c) male out of his head the whole time but not in the way you might think. This is Saiki, remember? It was about what (Y/n) was thinking about. Other dimensions, timelines, this was a lot, even for a psychic such as himself.

Saiki then started to notice the people around him start to stop and stare at someone. Teruhashi Kokomi, The self-proclaimed perfect pretty girl. Though, it wouldn't take a genius to realize what she thinks about herself is true. While Saiki wasn't attracted to her in that way, he did admit, she is very pretty. 

Too bad Ms. Pretty was on her way over to him. "Saiki, Hi! I couldn't help but notice you look sad" Teruhashi said with a smile. Okay, lets get this over with. Saiki simply gave her a slight bow and went on his way. 'That's it?!' Her brain screamed. She had a look of disbelief as she tried to explain why he didn't get flustered immediately. Saiki gave an inaudible sigh. Good grief. It's going to be one of those days.

Teruhashi then came to the conclusion that Saiki was uncomfortable showing his emotions in public. She ran up to him to give him another 'chance'. "Saiki!" She started, not realizing Saiki dodged her and kept walking, "You know it's not polite to ignore a girl". Teruhashi then realized he was no longer in front of her.