Execution

Bridgett finally came to, the world around her appearing as a white void. She looked up, noticing that centered in the void was some kind of black hole. Her vision blurry and her ears ringing, Bridgett didn't even want to move, but the ground beneath her felt so hard and uncomfortable.

She didn't quite remember what was going on, but whatever it was that splatted her, it wasn't like turf war where you explode and then remanifest within seconds, she must've been out for hours.

She pushed her palm to her forehead and sat up a little bit, the world spinning around her, appearing in multiple fragments. As her vision cleared, she realized she wasn't in a void at all. She was in some kind of a glass container.

"So... you're finally awake." A deep voice said to her. Bridgett turned to see who the voice belonged to, accidentally banging her head on the glass. Before her was some kind of man in body armor, his face covered by a gas mask, sitting down on a small seat by her. "I've been waiting to meet you." His voice was being mixed by some kind of voice scrambler, making the voice way deeper than any natural voice.

"Where am I?" Bridgett said, looking around her. To her horror, she realized what the container was exactly. She was in another blender, with a saw at the top beneath the lid. "Why am I in here? Who are you?"

"Patience, child. I will explain all in time. I was hoping to be honest and friendly with you in your final hours, and do that I shall. I am known as the Executioner. I am Commander Tartar's second in command."

"Is that supposed to be comforting?"

"That is my intention, yes. I do not think it wise to treat my victims with hostility, I prefer to provide comfort in a person's final moments. But as I said I would be honest, I will not hide the truth. You are going to die today. While my intention is to provide said comfort, however, if you attempt to resist us, you will be punished before your execution. Let's just say I have... questionable methods."

Bridgett took the words in like she was hit by a truck, but in the end, she didn't think she'd care for much longer. However, if the Executioner was willing to to hang out and chat, she might as well ask questions. "Where are we?"

"Moray Towers. This was a popular sports location from what I understand. This is one of the few landmarks that still stands, truly impressively structured."

Bridgett looked around again, now noticing they were in the center between two different towers with many slopes. The place looked very run down, and the surrounding buildings were basically rubble. She wondered how this specific location survived. "What species are you?"

The Executioner took a moment before responding, standing up to slowly pace back and forth as he spoke. "We are called Stalkers. We are a rather new sentient species created by Commander Tartar himself, designed by his sludge of ultimate DNA. Our DNA mostly comes from the Octarian race, such as yourself. Do not mistake my words however, we are nothing like Octarians. I remain Tartar's second in command as I am among the most successful breeds, having a completed mind. Tartar is ashamed to admit that not all Stalkers turned out the way he wanted."

"Where is Tartar?"

The Executioner stopped his pacing to stand directly in front of the blender. "You will meet him in time. In fact, Tartar has some questions he will like to ask you, if you oblige. For now, I request your patience." Two other stalkers appeared behind him. "These people will stand guard here as we await Tartar's presence. Let me repeat. Do not resist us, or you will be punished."