Rip Entry

Commander Tartar and his minions stood outside the metal door that led to the elevator, which of course led down to Cuttlefish Bunker. The cement and metal building that surrounded the elevator was small and stuck out of a small hill, but was hard to penetrate.

Tartar, with his new arm, attempting to pry the doors open, but did not succeed in opening it. He went to the keypad by the side, realizing it wasn't going to be easy getting in. He punched the keypad, breaking it, sparks flying out. He turned to his small army of about 10 stalkers. "Call in the Octoseeker."

One of the Stalkers spoke into his headpiece which stuck out of his ear, his voice distorted and of an unrecognizable language compared to the Inklings and Octarians. After a minute, a sanitized Octoseeker flew in, waiting above the area for instructions.

"Open this door! Use all your strength!" Tartar yelled to it.

The Octoseeker swung its massive body in a nodding notion, beginning to slam down on the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire bunker shook like in an earthquake when the Octoseeker slammed down. Pearl finally exited her room to see what all the noise was about, looking around the bunker.

"It didn't breach!" Marina yelled above the alarm, looking at the security camera.

"How long do we have before it does breach?" Marie asked nervously.

Marina did some quick calculations in her head. "Not long if they keep ramming it with that thing" She said as the bunker shook again.

"What are we gonna do?" Dylan asked.

"...If we untie Jessica, maybe she can fight them off..." Cuttlefish said, grasping his cane with both hands.

"Gramps.... Jessica purposefully led them here. She's not our ally right now." Marie sighed.

"No. She wouldn't betray us like that. There's something we don't know."

Callie had a distraught look on her face. "Here I thought Jessica was one of the good guys. I can't believe she'd help Tartar like this..."

"We honestly can't let them in, Tartar will find my files on the Deepsea Metro and on us in general." Marina did some more calculations in her head. "...Luckily, this bunker is rigged with explosives, so we can self destruct this bunker and get out of here."

"How?" Multiple people said at once.

"...We have this old Off the Hook helicopter in the garage, but... it got kinda wrecked in the NILS statue attack. Sheldon? Can you help me repair it?"

"Uh... sure." Sheldon said, having been asked so politely by arguably the hottest girl in the bunker. "Just tell me what I need to do. How long will it take?"

"If we only fix what absolutely needs to be fixed we can do it in like 20 minutes."

The group then grumbled. "We don't have time. They're going to break in soon." Dylan sighed.

"This is gonna be cutting it close anyway. We may need someone to hold off Tartar until I can finish the helicopter, but just know I don't think we can actually defeat him."

"Callie and I can hold him off." Marie said. "We may be pop stars, but we know some combat."

"You know I can too. I fought my way out of the metro." Bridgett interjected.

Dylan stood up. "I may be rusty and a teeny bit injured, but, count me in."

"Count me in as well." Everyone in the bunker turned to see Pearl was the one who said this. "You need all the help you can get against that machine."