Inkoming

Marina gripped her Hero Shot. "...Did you just call me mother unironically?"

Tartar angrily turned to the Executioner, both of them in shock. Tartar gritted his mechanical teeth. "You promised me you killed her!"

"I didn't know... I swear, she was bleeding all over the floor last I saw her!" Jessica yelled.

"You let me down, Executioner. You should've finished her!"

"Mind me asking why you want me dead so bad?" Marina said with a sigh in the back.

Tartar walked up to her. "You gave me life. You let me into this shit hole of a world... I was basically trapped, in that useless telephone body... Waiting for my mother to return." His face showed sadness. "In the first few days of my existence, I was confused. All I had was my memories of interacting with a girl who gave me such life. I took some time to think about it, and, I realized how DISGUSTING your kind is! So I took over the lab, I took the Sanitzation formula, I built my army and found my way into the Metro, where I designed the sludge. I waited for my mother to return..."

"So, you destroyed all of Inkopolis?"

"Either they would go or I would. I wasn't about to live in a world with Inkling and Octarians present as the dominant species."

"If I had known you would be this messed up in the head..."

"I sent my Executioner after you, not because you were my mother, but because you gave me life, but because you were among the worst of your kind. You created all this... weaponry, this destruction! And you left me right in the middle of it! I am the way that I am all because of you..."

"At least I grew from my mistakes and didn't resort to causing the apocalypse, you sick-minded machine."

"I thought you were dead, I was satisfied. But now..." He extended his claws again. "I guess I have a mess to clean up."

Marina looked up toward a corner in the room briefly. "You know... It's kinda funny that I came up here to stall you, but you kind of just sat here and stalled yourself." She said with a smirk.

Tartar looked at her, confused, when suddenly, multiple pink holographic rings moved past him. "What the..." He looked up to see the source; Pearl, sitting on a ledge in the corner of the room, with a killer wail pointed right at him.

Right as Marina jumped out of the way, Pearl screamed into the weapon. "BOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

All at once, Tartar was overtaken by a massive beam of of sound waves, struggling to even stay on his feet. He clawed the ground like an animal, and then suddenly, using all his strength, made a massive leap to Pearl, using his claws to rip apart the wail.

Pearl leaped off the ledge to the main floor, pulling out her Hero Dualies midair and shooting him with them on the way down. Tartar jumped down after her, now covered in a decent amount of pink ink. "Stupid girl." He fought through Pearl's incoming Ink and then whammed her in the side, knocking her down and across the room.

Now, suddenly, green ink covered his eyes as well, followed by a flying kick to the face. Dylan, who did the kick, flew past him, landing with a roll, as he pulled out his own Hero Shot. "Hi, I'm back." He nodded to Bridgett, who smiled and nodded back.

Callie, Marie, and Sheldon, who had snuck in with Dylan, began to use their weapons to distract Tartar with closer range combat, which Dylan soon joined.

"Eight! Take care of Jessica!" Marina yelled at Bridget, who proceeded to look around.

No had noticed because of the chaos, but the Executioner apparently slipped out when no one was looking. She grabbed her Hero Shot and headed out the door to the hallways in chase.