1

In this pandemic, Zoom and Google meetings have become the new way of teaching.

Right now, every student of the class is thinking why are we even having these classes when we can't even concentrate.

"Ahh mom, I'll be fine. You can leave for work." Taehyung said to his mom who was ready to leave for work. He was setting up his laptop connecting it to the given code or link.( * She works under state officials)

His mom waved him bye while his dad was always out-of-town most of the time.

"Ahh it's connected. Oh god please, let mam slide the video calling thing, I can't stand those eyes staring at me."

"Alright everyone please turn on your videos." The teacher from the screen said.

"Ahhh here we go."

"I'm waiting and after that we'll start." The teacher said.

"Fuck it, I won't on my video. There are so many students she won't even notice and obvious nothing will change if I'll on my video."

I was staring on the certain name waiting for it to open its video camera.

"So if I'm not turning on my video , he'll also won't?" Taehyung said to himself irritated a little bit.

"I won't give attendance if you are not turning it on. I want attentive kids in my class." The teacher said.

"Ahhh attendance is the only thing I'm attending these classes for. "

I turned on my video and the next moment he also turned on his video. Damn that buffed up chest and those messy long hair falling till his cheekbones covering his forehead. Why do I even love long hair guys?

"Alright class we're starting."

So there's this guy in my class who always has this serious face whenever we are having Zoom classes, and he just keeps staring at the screen and his one hand is always down. It feels like his eyes are on me watching me right through the screen. It feels like he's staring in my soul. I don't know if it's coincidental or purposely but he turns on his video whenever I turn on my video.

"Ahhh he's again staring." Taehyung said and decided to get up for a while leaving his screen blank. When he peeked in his laptop from the rear end of his eyes he saw that the guy has turned off his video.

I showed up again on the screen and he turned on his video again. His background shows his bed, his cupboard, curtains and some wall hanging feels like they are handmade and he's sitting on his study chair .

His eyes do something weird to me, it feels like I'm all burning up under his gaze.

And don't think that it's just for an hour. I have every subject with him and in every class, it's the same thing.

{ I'm warning again, don't ever fantasize any of this, it's all fictional and this story mentions some uncomfortable events and a character with creepy behavior, so readers' discretion advised.}

(Alright I came to a realization that some of you are thinking that all this is happening in a school set up but no they are in university, mature enough to do all this and friends do meet up during this pandemic after getting vaccinated.)