6

Ring Ring

Jung kook went to his door to open it and when he opened it , he met with a smiling Jimin.

"Jimin you said there's a gift , what is it ?"

"It is with me but close your eyes first."

Jungkook closed his eyes and after a few seconds Jimin asked him to open them.

When he opened his eyes Jimin slide a little bit and there revealed after him was Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's jaw dropped, eyes popped out, mouth wide opened.

He raised his one hand trying to touch the standing figure in disbelief.
"Is he real Jimin? Is it a toy?"

"Ya do you think I look like a toy?" Taehyung spatted pouting.

Jungkook reverted back his hand and turned around to hide his pink blush.

"C'mon let's enter Taehyung." Jimin dragged Taehyung passing the curled up Jungkook.

Jungkook was not ready yet. He was still in his pajamas and a little pony of his messed up hair .

"Ya you never told me that we are coming to his party. Why do you have to be the evil monster in everything? It's so embarrassing right now." Taehyung whispered to Jimin.

"It will be alright and let's just enjoy boy." Jimin comforted.

"Ahhh I'll be back after changing clothes." Jungkook said to the other males, leaving for his room.

"He looks so cute like that and I just want to squish his cheeks. Nah nah he's the one who's been doing weird stuffs during online classes, how can I drool over him like that ?" Taehyung thought while observing the interior of the house and Jimin went to the kitchen to arrange food.

"Damn he's in front of me like alive and in real , god I don't know what I'll do. Jungkook please control yourself."