4

Jimin followed him, and they went towards that cabinet which was always locked. Jimin was eagerly waiting while Jungkook was searching for the keys. He found the keys and opened the cabinet which showed Taehyung's pics. The cabinet door had Taehyung's Polaroids stick to it. The drawing files were filled with various sketches and paintings with Taehyung as a reference.

Jungkook sighed after opening the door and looked down as if a stone was lifted from his chest.

"Sorry Jimin I never told you even though you are my best friend. But I really love him. He's like an art to me. I can't stop drawing him , I can't stop staring at him." Jungkook was getting hyper now thinking about why he's like this.

"It's alright Jungkook I understand, love is like that. Should I also tell you something?"

"What is it ?"

"Well your pervert eyes have done their work , Taehyung has noticed that you are always looking at him while online classes. How can you be so obvious."

"What? He noticed? Now he'll hate me more. "

"Well I don't know about hate but he's interested in you and don't think he hates you because he just thinks me as his regular friend and moreover he doesn't talk with you because you never initiate any talk and have that stone face in front of him."

Jungkook was shy a little and Jimin cooed, "Jimin, I don't know how to confess to him and I don't know about his feeling too."

"Well I'll help you in that but now let me see the drawings and paintings."

Jimin picked a random file from the cabinet and Jungkook panicked a little, "No Jimin not that one! Give it back. "

"Huh? Why not this one? Hmmm,..... what are you hiding boy?" Jimin made a teasing face taking away the file from Jungkook.

When he opened the file he saw two males in intimate positions. These paintings and rough artworks were enough to make someone feel excited. While Jimin was observing them, his teasing eyes were on Jungkook who was hiding his face out of embarrassment.

"Ohhooo Jungkookie you really have so much of wild fantasies. Hmm I've noticed these two males have resemblance of familiar faces ."

"Jimin don't tell him please.."

"I won't, of course, I'm here to help you. And you know he even noticed that sometimes you were jacking off in the classes."

"No I'm not that creepy I just umm... caressed myself yeah, just caressed or otherwise I'm just drawing him. His morning face is just a turn on , how can I control myself. "

"Hmm sure caress well whatever suits you."

"Yeahh but how are you gonna help me ?"

"Umm that's for me to think , right now let's just sleep."

Jimin and Jungkook were sleeping when suddenly Jimin shot his head up sleeping on his bed.
"Jungkook?"

"Huh?" Jungkook also shot his head up from the pillow.

"You said you were doing digital art so this means you also have digital artworks of you two doing stuffs huh?" Jimin asked teasingly.

"Shut up Jimin that's only for me , I'm not gonna show you that." Jungkook hid his face under the blanket.

"Yeah sure, I won't insist." Jimin smiled and they went to sleep.

(The pics are from online accounts not from stalking and all and he draws taking him as reference. It's not what you think.)