15

Jungkook made biting marks on his hips leaving no white skin behind his tongue's touch. His fingers were sinfully giving pleasure to Taehyung who was fluttering like a fish under his touch. Everything was happening so beautifully that they didn't think what's right what's wrong. Jungkook satisfied Taehyung giving him hard strokes and letting him complete his high through his ass as he entered the deepest corners of his insides through fingers.

Taehyung in return gave him a sinful blowjob to which he never thought he could give one . Jungkook's reactions were giving confidence to him to suck him more beautifully and the view that Jungkook was getting was immensely pleasing. He had his dick in his mouth as his sweet red lips curled around it, his hair a little wet bouncing on every suck and movement. Jungkook's hands appreciating his baby for his hard work on him by stroking his hair softly when he was sucking him. Taehyung never thought he actually had skills to satisfy someone from his mouth. It was immensely embarrassing for him but at that moment what in the heckrooni means embarrassment? You only know pleasure right?

Jungkook knew Taehyung was tired so picked him up ,dried his hair from the dryer and slept with him curling on his bed knowing that somewhere Taehyung actually likes him. And today was really special for him and he got the perfect view for his artworks. Oh god what more I can ask for? I'm more than satisfied.

In all this they really forgot their best friend sleeping in the guest room who could hear their voices clearly.

Next morning, Jungkook woke up first and left for the kitchen after placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's cheeks and lips.
"Baby you are so precious."

He was making breakfast for all three when Jimin entered rubbing his eyes.
"So Mr. Jungkook , did you have your night?" He asked teasingly.

Jungkook didn't reply coz his blush and eyes were saying everything.

"Ouoo see that blush, oh god are you blushing? Did he say yes? Huh ? Hm?" Jimin asked.

"He didn't say yes but he confessed that he likes me too so he needs time." Jungkook replied plating the breakfast.

"Ohh and did you two do it?" Jimin asked and from another room Taehyung entered the kitchen area to greet the others.

"We didn't go all the way... Obvio we won't Jimin ." Jungkook said.

"Huh? But why? You had those drawings as well then why didn't you do it?"

"Ohhh drawings Jimin ? I saw them, they are beautiful." Taehyung replied from behind not knowing the topic of discussion.

Jimin was shocked , "Huh? You showed him? You showed him everything? "

"No Jimin not now shut up !" Jungkook panicked.

"Huh? Jungkook why are you panicking? I saw the drawings right? Then?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah you saw but- "

"But ohh I got it he didn't show you all.. " Jimin had an evil smile on his face.

"There were more Taehyung beside your portraits , there are more where two males or you could say he and- " Jimin explained to Taehyung.

"No Jimin if you said anything further I'll cut you down." Jungkook warned.

"Huh? There are more ? I wanna see them Jung kook." Taehyung pleaded.

"Why are you asking him? I'll show you come." Jimin pulled Taehyung with him running to avoid the beast behind them.

"No Jimin you can't !"

"What's the point,let me show..." Jimin teased and by now the file was in Taehyung's hands who was getting redder on every turn of page. Is this me and him? Oh god it's so sexy ... Are we going to do it like that? These postures... Oh god no no... Ahmmm...

"I said don't show him, you idiot. Taehyung it's nothing like- uh?" Jungkook got shocked.

"Why are you blushing? Taehyung? Oh god you are so red.. " Jungkook teased because Taehyung got reminded of the event happened in the night before.

He placed the file back and rushed to the washroom hiding his blushy mess shouting, "No I'm not shy, shut up both of you. I'm not red, I'm not blushing, I'm not embarrassed. " He closed the door behind hiding his embarrassed self .

"Hahah he's so cute." Jimin commented.

"I know and sexy too!" Jungkook commented looking at the closed door while scratching his nape in shyness with a shy smile .

°THE END°