7

Jungkook was searching through his wardrobe what to wear. He was thinking of just spending the day the same way he spent the other days wearing his comfy clothes and with some online series, nothing special though. But Jimin made it special by bringing the special person. He dressed up well and with much confidence and little shyness, he decided to meet the waiting guys.

Taehyung was appreciating the artworks and the wall hanging on the walls which were obviously made by Jungkook. He was immersed in them when a sudden noise of the door unlocking made his concentration break. He turned towards the noise only to find the hotty entering the living room back looking so hot that all the guys Taehyung knew, were fail in front of him.

Jungkook simply wore a black long sleeved button shirt with his top two buttons unbuttoned revealing his sexy and masculine collarbones. His tight denim jeans sinfully curving around his thick thighs and long legs in which the shirt was tucked in. He paired up the look with black shiny leather formal shoes with some dangling earring in his left ear, and parting his hair from the middle letting his long locks dance on his forehead.

 He paired up the look with black shiny leather formal shoes with some dangling earring in his left ear, and parting his hair from the middle letting his long locks dance on his forehead

Taehyung got hanged for a while looking at Jungkook slightly opening his mouth in awe. Jungkook noticed it and he irrupted Taehyung's stare with a little cough to which Taehyung shot back his head in the opposite direction to hide his pink blush.

"A few minutes back I was thinking of pinching his cheeks, how did he change into this hot devil where I can't even see those cheeks in front of those thighs." Taehyung thought in his head.

Jungkook smiled a little bit and headed towards the kitchen where Jimin was making food.

"Jimin , you little monster! Why didn't you tell me first that you are bringing him?" Jungkook whisper shouted.

"Haha calm down, now he's here so let's just celebrate your birthday. I've prepared everything and don't worry, today you've got your chance so don't let it waste like that ."

"But still Jimin , he won't talk to me..." Jungkook insisted.

"Did you try talking with him?"

"Ughh nope" he replied after thinking.

"Then? Today's the day bro , you gotta say your heart out and I can bet he won't reject you because someone is looking damn hot for literally no reason." Jimin teased.

"It's my birthday!" Jungkook insisted on last word.

"And we're celebrating in the house so what was the need?" Jimin teased back.

"Oh shut up!" Jungkook hit Jimin a little.

"Ouhhh, you---" Jimin eyed him angrily.

"Taehyungaa can you help me a little?" Jimin called out to which Jungkook tried hushing him.

"Yeah sure coming!" Taehyung shouted back.

Jimin kicked Jungkook in the leg leaving the kitchen with Taehyung. Jungkook eyed Jimin controlling his pain.

They arranged everything on the dining table ready to gulp down the delicious food.