8

At first the mood on the dining table was a little awkward as Jungkook and Taehyung were talking with Jimin while avoiding each other.

Jimin knew he needed to get out of between these two dumb fellows. Jimin eyed Jungkook to initiate some talk but he was hesitant and denied Jimin's request.

"You look handsome today!" Taehyung said all of a sudden connecting eyes with Jungkook for mere second and then diverting them towards his food.

Jungkook got astonished for a second but replied with a thankyou. Then again the whole dining went silent for a few seconds.

"Ohh Happy birthday , Jimin informed me today in the morning so I couldn't think of anything useful but I bought that gift." Taehyung said while pointing towards the silver packaged gift box.

"Ohh you didn't have to do anything but thanks." Jungkook smiled a little bit.

"Alright guys ,how about some beer?" Jimin suggested.

"Why not?" They other two males said in unison.

So right now all three boys are sitting on the wooden planks table on the rooftop and they are having the best time of their lives. What more Jungkook can ask than having some little talks with Taehyung right in front of him.

Jimin's tolerating capacity is a little less than the other two males and obviously to give them private space ,he went back down to rest in one of the guest rooms.

The two males are all alone on the rooftop staring at each other while their one hand is occupied with the beer glass. Soft waves of wind are hitting their faces making them feel relaxed.

Only the eyes are talking but the mouths , they are not ready to utter a single word out of them so as to prevent any feelings getting out.

"You liked the gift?" Taehyung asked.

"I haven't opened yet." Jungkook said in an obvious tone and Taehyung nodded.

"You like it here?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm it's a nice place , full of nature even the wind here feels fresh." Taehyung said slowly observing everything around from the rooftop.

"I'm talking about staying with me..." Jungkook asked.

"Uhh? With you? "

"Hmm don't you used to hate me?" Jungkook asked questioning his confirmation.

"Uh? Hate you? Excuse me you were the one who didn't like to talk with me and have that poker face of yours whenever I'm around, don't you think you are the one hating me?" Taehyung rammed out his heart.

"Why would I hate you? Instead you are the one ignoring me." Jungkook replied back.

"No you are the one."

"No you !"

"Nah you are the one who hates me..."

"Dude I said I can't hate you, I fucking love you." Jungkook closed his mouth after realization .

"Huh? Love me? You ? "

Jungkook didn't say anything instead started observing stars.

"Yaa don't ignore me now, answer it. Why do you love me?"

"Do you need a reason to love someone? I just love you."

"But those glares and those ignorances as if I've done something bad to you."

"That's my way to hide my feelings." Jungkook smiled feeling a little guilty.

"Dude, what kinda concept is that?" Taehyung asked annoyed. "And I thought you hate me."

"Haha that can't be instead I love you from the bottom of my heart , even I don't know how to express it."

"But-"

Jung kook stood up sighing with a bottle of beer and cheered it towards the night sky shouting, "Thankyou! Thankyou so much for letting me have this day with him being present in front of my eyes."

"Godd Jungkook don't shout , everyone will wakeup." Taehyung whisper shouted to stop Jungkook.

"Yaaa young man , go to sleep! Don't disturb our sleep." An old lady in his neighbor shouted from the window.

"Yes aunt I'm taking him back." Taehyung shouted back asking for forgiveness.

He pulled a little wavy Jungkook down back to the living room.