10

Jungkook understood his silence. He removed his hands from the other person letting him free. Taehyung felt the warmth getting away from him as he felt a little sad about it.

"It's alright, you don't have to say anything. I got it , it's alright after all I just confessed out of the blue , why would you suddenly have feelings for me? It's okay so let's open your gift hmm?" Jungkook getting away from Taehyung reached towards the table where the gifts were placed.

Taehyung got a little disappointed in himself, a little sad with himself because deep down somewhere he also had a feeling for the other male.

Jungkook carefully unwrapped the gift having a small smile plastered on his lips. When Jungkook took out the gift from the box ,his smile largen a bit while his eyes were glistening. Taehyung had his eyes on Jungkook all the way. It was Music box.

Jungkook played the music box and when the tune played , Jungkook sighed and said smilingly "IT'S BEAUTIFUL THANKS TAE."

That smile Jungkook wore carried a heavy pain and Taehyung knew it would not be fair to hide his own feelings like that when the other person opened everything in front of him.

Taehyung untied a knot in his throat that has been restricting him and with confidence he dashed towards Jungkook.

Within seconds , the two males were connected. Taehyung without any hesitation pulled Jungkook in a soft kiss so as to relay his feelings. For mere seconds their lips were connected while both of their eyes were closed and the sweet melody was flowing in the room by the music box.

Taehyung opened his eyes while his hand landed on Jungkook's shoulders who was still in shock. "I don't know about my feelings yet but I can say I like you somewhere , when you held me a few minutes back I felt peace. "

Jungkook opened his eyes, only the sweet melody ringing in his ears , and the only word he heard was 'Like'. "So somewhere, somewhere he likes me damn..." Jungkook pulled Taehyung from his nape connecting them again in that sweet spell. Taehyung melted in that heat transferred from the other male's body to his body. His legs were shivering, his breath was shivering just because that tongue was doing wonders in his mouth.

"You don't know Taehyung, you don't know ... How much happiness I'm feeling right now to kiss you like that." Jungkook said in between the kiss, he softly rubbed their cheeks to make his words more promising and sweetly placed a kiss on his forehead, on his eyes, on his nose, on his lips , on his chin. Taehyung was a blushing mess as his lips and cheeks were both red out of sucking and embarrassment respectively.

"Umm I wanna ask something." Taehyung asked looking down.

"Hmm but first pull your head up." Jungkook said while softly raising his head up by placing his hard yet soft palm on Taehyung's cheek.

"Umm if I'm not wrong, do you usually like... rarely stare at me during online classes? "

"I only attend those classes for you." Jungkook said this in the most usual tone.

"Ahhh--- hupp" Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but closed it the next second with a happ. It's better not to ask that , it would be embarrassing.

"And your morning face is a literal turn on, why are your lips so pouty as if wanting me to suck them until they are satisfied and your eyes ,those dazed sleepy eyes ohh god. You literally can't understand how I survive those morning classes. And I don't know what's gonna happen when I'm going to see your morning face tomorrow morning. Ahhh it's unbearable for me right now thinking about-"

Taehyung placed his palm on Jungkook's mouth to stop him from speaking any further because he was embarrassed. "Ok alright I got it so stop. "