Her

Whether I should feel mad, be sad or be calm and content, I don't know. 

I don't know how the world became this blurred for me. 

Where I started, where I was headed, where I messed up I don't know. I only know how it ended. 

What happened?  It's simple. Just three words.

 'She is gone'. 

My glass from the nth refill empties as the forbidden drink slides inside my soulless body. Who cares? There's no one to care. There's no one who'd blame me and make a drama at home. There's no one waiting for me on the cozy couch dozing off in exhaust of the day. There's no one to drag my wobbly feet to the room and push me on to the huge bed. There's no one to take off my shoes and hit my legs while shedding angry tears. There's no one to turn the back to me and fall asleep on the edge of the bed. There won't be a tray of painkillers, water and a morning tea sitting on the nightstand as the sun peeks through the gold frame window. I won't hear a cooing in my ear asking for me to wake up. There won't be two hands massaging my throbbing head. There won't b e a soft pair of lips that'd kiss my forehead. 

Never again. 

The last bit of warmth in my life... she took it away with her.

She's gone. 

______________________

‎Friday, ‎April ‎14, ‎2017