Once Loved

Angels... beautiful creatures... With massive wings, porcelain features and looking all divine. 

Maybe they carry us to heaven. Maybe that's why they put them here...

Those little Cupids? Maybe they make you remember that you were loved?
Once...
Loved ...
Yeah, like you.
It's not that I have forgotten, dear. I remember everything. Very clearly, as if they happened yesterday.
I don't know why you came in to my life with all those lies and fake emotions. All that pretending... You deserve a round of applause for that.  You caught me well. I fell in to your trap. I remember you holding my hand and walking down the road, muttering sweet nothings in my ear with that sensual voice of yours... You bought me an ice-cream, in the flavor I never eat. But I accepted it, politely, not wanting to hurt your little feelings, not wanting to see that mesmerizing smile fall off your face. Half way through the snow cream, a ring plopped in to my mouth. 

Your dirty trick. 

Your way of proposing. 

"Be mine" you said kneeling in front of me. I nodded without second thoughts.

Why? You know. I loved you. I thought you really cared. I was blind. 

That nod was my one grave mistake.
I wish I never moved in to that stinking apartment of yours. I always protested. But you showed that innocent puppy face and made me agree, once more.
I remember how a two week's time flew away in that apartment in a bliss. It was a rainbow dream. You kissed me, you hugged me, you bought me presents, you called me cute names, you always said you love me. Everything was in a perfect frame until...
Until that day you brought a girl home and flirted with her while you made me cook for you two like a servant.
You said she was just a friend and I believed you. You said I was worrying about silly things and that night you hugged me, you whispered 'I love only you's and devoured my body. The pleasing way you handled me was more than enough to fool me. 

I could've thought. 

Could've guessed it was just a beginning. But I didn't. 

Bringing that girl home everyday turned in to a habit of yours. And that habit...reached the point where you made out with her in front of my bloody eyes. My heart shattered in to pieces at the sight. You proved that I didn't matter to you. You proved that everything I gave up, everything I put aside, everything I did for you, meant nothing at all. You proved that I was a mere pass time.
But I needed reasons. I was stupid you know.
I shouted, I screamed in your face. That's where I fucked up.
It took only few seconds for your hidden beast to emerge and show its true colors. I remember hun. I remember.
I remember how you slammed the glass bottle in to my head, How you beat the shit outta me, How you spat on me and insulted me. How you said it was your plan from the beginning. How you said I was a mere slut, your fucking toy and nothing more. How you tied me up in weird angels and fucked me whole night till I passed out.
Oh how can I ever forget honey?
You caged me in your wardrobe showcasing your great kindness. Kindness my ass.
You didn't even have the decency to give me food to eat. Leftovers it was. Did you think I was your Dog? You didn't listen to a single plea of mine. Everyday you rummaged whatsoever you wanted in to me and harassed me. RAPED me. You made sure that I was chained every minute. You didn't let me go no matter how much I begged, no matter how much I apologized.
Fucking bastard.
You thought everything was under your control huh? You now know that you were wrong. I wasn't gonna accept your torture. What did you think? I'd just give up and sacrifice my life to you?
No way! No way in fucking hell. You probably had no idea what kind of pain I was in. I had a limit to my tolerance Jonghyun. And you crossed it when you started cutting my skin with that knife like the creep you are. 
You could've acted wise. I didn't expect you to be that dumb. Using a knife? Seriously? Such a stupid.
You didn't see it coming right? Haha. The expression on your face was priceless~ when I snatched the knife from your hand and plunged it in to your stomach that is.
Your dirty bed sheets got painted in red within mere seconds. It was quite funny how you looked, suddenly pale and horrified. Pathetically clutching your core as I stabbed you once more.
And once more.
      And once more.
           And once more.
                And once more.

Kinda tragic how your last breath was shed, right. I'm sorry not sorry. You know it was your own fault hun. I'm not at blame.

You don't have to worry though. The Police won't catch me.

 Why? Haha. No one knew you and I had a thing. And then I went missing a month and two weeks ago honey. You kept me in the wardrobe all that time. 
How can a missing person commit a murder? Someone who has nothing to do with you~ ?Besides, no one really cares if you're dead or alive. Not that you have a family or anything. Too bad for you hun. I pity you.
You had to die like this...
I hope you know that you deserve to be where you are now though. In a cheap casket under 6ft soil, freezing in the cold, and hahaha rotting. 

There's no angel or Cupid on your headstone. Every one has this certain message written on their pretty headstones; loving brother, best friend ,undying love etcetera etcetera .
But yours is blank hun. Just a square block of cement. 

Should I write something for you? What would you like?
hmmm...Beloved Rapist? Caring Abuser?
No? 

You don't like it?
Okay, fine. Let's leave it blank then. 

I really feel bad for you honey. Your name is misspelled too. oh sorry. I forgot for a moment, No one's gonna come and visit you anyway so that's not gonna be an issue. hahaha

Here's a single rose for you ;sadly the one and only you'll ever get. You know...I'm not heartless like you hun. I know how to treat the dead.
Hahahaha
The dead.
You're dead.

So long hun. Have a nice time being dead.
No. Don't wait for me. I won't come to you anytime soon.
I'm gonna live. 
Good bye my love.
Forget me not.
Because I'm so important to you.

Roses are red  

Violets are blue

When love is not true....

Someone will kill you.

You were too late to realize,
my love. 

12 Aug 2017