KATSUKI BAKUGO + IZUKU MIDORIYA

Make it three - Kastuki Bakugo x male reader x Izuku Midoriya

» Requested: Suggestion: Izuku x male reader x Bakugou. Izuku and bakugou are already in a relationship and they both like reader and want to be with him so they try to seduce him and ask him out and reader accepts and they just live happily ever after 👀👀
» Warnings: a little overthinking/anxiety
» Words: ~700

"Okay, so how do we do this?" Izuku asked for what could have been the millionth time that day, earning an annoyed groan from his boyfriend Katsuki.

Both of them had been pining after you for a while now and figured that it might be a good idea to ask you out. Though, Izuku and Katsuki had their own ideas of how that should go down – while Katsuki did not want to think about it too much and simply ask you out, Izuku had given it a lot of thought. He had your likes and dislikes memorized, thought about the perfect timing for the question and all that. But most importantly, he was convinced that they should do it together.

They had been using their entire free day to walk around campus, thinking about this.

"I say we just go for it and ask him," Katsuki answered for the millionth time that day.
"And I say that we need a plan!"
"Whatever, Nerd." Turning around on his heels, Katsuki began walking in the opposite direction while Izuku stared after him with his eyes widening. "We don't need a plan. This is not a battlefield, Deku, we're asking out a classmate!" Even though he did not show it, Izuku was sure that his boyfriend was nervous. Maybe not as much as he was, but still. It was in his tone and the way he hid his face when talking, too afraid that someone might read his emotions in his face.

"Kacchan, wait!" Izuku did his best to catch up with his boyfriend, who made his way back to the dorms. "You're totally right. This isn't a fight. But we should do this together, okay?" Katsuki sighed deeply.
"Yeah," he replied through gritted teeth. "I guess..." With his hands buried in his pockets, Katsuki walked back to the dorms, closely followed by Izuku.

"Hey guys!" You put down your book and put down on the coffee table in front of the couch, where your feet were resting (Iida was nowhere to be seen, so nobody would complain about that). "Haven't seen you in a while."
"Yeah, we used our free day to spend some time together." Izuku chuckled nervously. "Speaking of spending time together we wanted to-" You never found out what Izuku wanted to ask, because Bakugo grabbed your wrist.
"Come with us, dumbass!"

As Bakugo pulled you outside, his boyfriends tried to calm him. "Kacchan, stop dragging Y/N like that, you might hurt-"
"Shut your mouth, Deku!"

The sun was slowly setting, bathing the lawn behind the 1-A building in a warm, golden light.
"What's going on, Katsuki?" You asked, trying to free your wrist from his grip once he had stopped walking.
"We want to talk to you," Izuku explained. He glared at Katsuki from the side, trying to silence him.
"Oh, alright."
With his heart beating in his chest like crazy, Izuku took a deep breath.

"You know how Kacchan and I have been dating for a while, right?"
"Yeah?"
"And, you know-" Izuku struggled for words. His head was overflowing with thoughts like the streets of a city after a tsunami – everything was a mess and he could not make much sense of it. "We thought that maybe, just maybe, you would maybe like to-"
"We want you to go on a date with us," Katsuki said bluntly. Yet, there was something soft in his tone that only Izuku got to hear. "Please," he added after a few seconds through gritted teeth.

It was starting to get cold, so you crossed your arms in front of your chest, blankly staring at the two boys in front of you. All that could be heard was the evening wind breezing through the trees and bushes surrounding the area.
"I know this is a little sudden." Izuku broke the silence. "And you don't have to give us an answer right away, but-"
"I accept." You smiled at them and as you did, Izuku could feel a huge weight fall off his shoulders. It warmed him up again, protected him against the coming cold of the night. "I'd gladly go on a date with you two."