KEIGO TAKAMI/HAWKS

A love letter from them to you - Keigo Takami x gn!reader

Requested: Hawks for the love letter event please

-Before leaving for a mission, Keigo sneaked into your apartment at night and left the letter on your kitchen table for you to find the next morning

Dear Y/N,

Since I don't have much time, I'll get straight to the point: unfortunately, I have to leave for a mission once again, so I'll be gone for a while. But please don't worry about me, I'll be fine. This is gonna be a piece of cake for me!
I'm sorry that I only wrote you this letter instead of talking to you in person, but you can never know who else is listening right now. But you also looked way too cute while you were sleeping, so I didn't want to wake you for these bad news.
That's not the only reason why I'm writing you this letter, though. I know that our (and especially my own) circumstances aren't really allowing this, but I figured that I should tell you anyway: I have fallen in love with you. And I am so bold to assume that you feel the same way, otherwise you would have never put up with me for this long, isn't that right, Y/N? I'm hoping that one day I'll be free so we can be together – it's what I'm looking forward to the most, when I'm back.

Please take care of yourself while I'm gone.

With Love,
Keigo

PS: If you're not in love with me, this was a joke

-Besides the letter, the envelope contained something else: a single red feather