2

Let's just pretend that youngjo, seoho and geonhak have the same age and are in the same year. I forgot that they each have a year gap from each other. But youngjo is still the eldest, then seoho and geonhak, keonhee and hwanwoong are in the same year and dongju is still the youngest.

~🦋~

Hwanwoong plopped down the floor, today's practice was exhausting. The choreography that they're learning was intricate, there's so many details that need to be observed along with the other difficult parts. So yeah it was exhausting.

Hwanwoong was tempted to just lie down on the floor but he knew that it was not good, so he opted to lean by the wall, closing his eyes as he inhaled and exhaled. Hwanwoong suddenly felt something cold press against his cheek, he looked up and saw it was Geonhak who did it.

"Here, drink up" Geonhak's deep voice resonated through the empty room.

Still breathless, Hwanwoong just gave a nod as he took the water bottle and drank from it. It was refreshing for his heated and sweaty body. Hwanwoong rummaged through his bag in search of a towel to wipe the sweat off his face, and it was at that moment he suddenly remembered that he could see colors now. He was so focused during the practice that he forgot about that little detail.

He examined each item in his bag, a black notebook, a blue pen, his phone also black. 'He didn't have that many colored things' Hwanwoong thought bitterly, but it was understandable considering moments before his world was painted in shades of black and white. There was a hand waving frantically in front of his face, dragging him back to reality.

"Are you okay Hwanwoong? I've been calling your name for a long time, but you didn't notice it." Geonhak said, concern dripping in his voice. He was really worried about his friend, one moment Hwanwoong was searching through his bag, the next he just sat still, staring at the contents in his bag as if hypnotized.

"Hyung, I can see colors." Hwanwoong replied in a daze. He still can't believe this new reality of his.

"Woong, that's great! So, you met your soulmate? Who is he?" Geonhak was excited, his friend finally found his soulmate. Although Hwanwoong never talks about it, Geonhak had sensed from the younger that he really wanted to meet his soulmate, but as the years passed by Hwanwoong lost interest in the whole soulmate thing. So, he was really glad that Hwanwoong finally met his.

"That's the thing hyung, I don't know who my soulmate is." Hwanwoong complained, letting a sigh escape his lips.

"What? How do you not know who your soulmate is? You met him, right? I mean that's why you can see colors now." Geonhak asked, confused. He couldn't grasp the idea of meeting your soulmate and not knowing them.

So Hwanwoong told him what happened earlier, how he was just walking down the hallway when someone bumped into him. That someone being his soulmate. They didn't get to acquaint each other because his soulmate was in a rush to leave, and Hwanwoong was stupid enough to sit on the floor dazed, mouth agape just because the guy was handsome and that he can see colors.

Honestly, all that he can remember of the guy was his messy curly hair, his dark eyes that were filled with worry and panic, and his lips which had a unique curl at the end. But how can Hwanwoong find his soulmate in this university who has a total population of 5,000. Hwanwoong was doomed.