7

Summer ended quickly and Hwanwoong was back again in the halls of ONEUS University for his last year. Although Hwanwoong was sad that he'll be away from his family again, he's still happy because he'll be able to meet his friends and Youngjo. Oh, how Hwanwoong missed him on the days when he was back in his hometown.

Although they kept in touch, texting each other and video called, it was still different as to when they are in each other's presence. That was why they planned a date this Saturday, a week from the start of the school year.

Hwanwoong was buzzing with excitement the whole week. He just couldn't wait to meet with Youngjo after so long. There was a skip in his step every time he navigated the halls. There was a giddy smile on his face as he counted down the days. Dongju noticed this and would tease the elder when he can, making Hwanwoong blush before playfully nagging the youngest to stop his teasing.

Eventually Saturday came and Hwanwoong woke up early despite the date happening in the afternoon. He was just bursting with energy to which he couldn't control and couldn't explain why he has this boundless energy in him. However, some of that energy was used in planning his outfit.

He realized a little bit late that he didn't plan on his outfit. Hwanwoong knew that Youngjo wouldn't mind what he wears, but he wanted to look good for today. He looked through his wardrobe for something to wear, he didn't want to be so fancy, but he also didn't want to look like he just wore whatever he pulled randomly.

After much internal debate he settled for a black hoodie and denim pants. 20 minutes before their meeting time, Hwanwoong left his apartment with his phone and wallet in his pocket and walked to the bubble tea shop where they had their first date.

Hwanwoong arrived at the shop 5 minutes left to the time. He immediately went in line to get himself some taro milk tea while waiting for Youngjo. He sat down at the same place they sat on their first date, luckily it wasn't occupied. As Hwanwoong sipped his drink, he was thrown back into memories of the last days of summer.

Hwanwoong plopped down on his bed, exhausted with all the activities Jongwoon had dragged him that day, Jongwoon had a few of his classmates over for a few days, and offered to give them a tour of their small town. And Jongwoon thought that it was a good idea to bring him along. Hwanwoong really wonders sometimes, what goes on in that brain of his. But he really could not say no to him even if he'll probably be awkward with Jongwoon's friends.

That day Jongwoon barged early in his room, like really early, the sun hasn't even come out yet. His reasoning is that he wanted to see the sunrise on the peak, our popular tourist spot in our town. Hwanwoong knew that he had to wake up early but not that early. Reluctantly, he dragged himself away from the bed to prepare for the day.

There wasn't much to prepare since he prepared his bag last night. He wore black hoodie, gray sweatpants, and white rubber shoes for climbing the peak. Although it was going to be a sunny day, it was still going to be cold up there.

They met his friends at the bottom of the peak, Jongwoon had told them to go there first. They introduced themselves before starting their journey to the peak. They arrived at the peak exactly at the break of dawn, painting the skies with bronze, yellow and orange colors, the view breathtaking. There was a bit of fog in the area, but not a lot to ruin the view in front of them. They stayed there for a while, admiring the view and taking pictures.