9

This chapter is a bit long, 4k word but I just couldn't bear to separate this into several chapters. This is the longest chapter I have ever written in my entire life and I'm quite satisfied with it, and I hope you think the same way.

I have some bad news though, supposedly this story would only have 4 chapters left and I had already written one but I don't know when I can write the other chapters, since uni had started to drain me and I cannot find the time to write anymore. I still want to finish this, so hopefully I can do it before the year ends.

Anyway please enjoy this chapter. :)

~🦋~

Hwanwoong was so busy the following days that he didn't notice that it was already Saturday. Lucky for Hwanwoong he woke up 2 hours before Youngjo had to pick him up from his apartment, despite his body asking for a few more hours of sleep. But somehow, he didn't feel tired, instead he felt energized. Hwanwoong didn't know where the sudden energy came from, but he welcomed it.

After taking a short shower, Hwanwoong stood in front of his wardrobe, staring at it while drying his hair. He was conflicted as to what to wear for today. Youngjo said to wear something comfortable but Hwanwoong didn't know what type of comfortable Youngjo meant. 'Why did he have to be so vague?' Hwanwoong thought frustratedly as he picked different clothes ranging from shirts to fancy ones reserved for formal occasions.

Hwanwoong eventually decided on a black turtleneck shirt with black jeans and brought a brown jacket in case it would get cold outside. He already wore his white rubber shoes so that when Youngjo arrives, they could leave immediately. He grabbed his phone and wallet as he sat down on his couch, turning the cd player on, watching a movie as he waited for Youngjo. He still has 45 mins before Youngjo comes knocking on his door.

Hwanwoong was halfway through the movie when he heard knocking across the apartment. He stood up quickly and went to the door, but not before turning everything off. He stopped by the mirror in the hallway to check himself. He straightened his clothes and brushed off the imaginary dust off him. He also fixed his hair a little bit and checked if he has his phone and wallet with him.

After he was sure that everything was okay, he stood behind the door, took a deep breath, before opening it. There stood Youngjo dressed in a black hoodie with a washed black denim jacket and red joggers and white rubber shoes. Hwanwoong was glad he wasn't underdressed as he observed Youngjo's outfit.

"Shall we go?" Youngjo asked, bowing slightly, extending his hand for Hwanwoong to take. Hwanwoong chuckled at the elder's antics but he decided to humor Youngjo.

"We shall" Hwanwoong responded, taking the extended hand, standing tall, chin up, which elicited a laugh from Youngjo.

"Where will we eat for lunch?" Hwanwoong questioned when they were inside the elevator. Despite eating breakfast 2 hours ago, Hwanwoong was beginning to get hungry. Evident when his stomach decided to make itself known by rumbling. Hwanwoong hung his head in embarrassment, a blush creeping on his face.

"You're already hungry huh?" Youngjo mused out loud, Hwanwoong not responding, still embarrassed. "Hhmm... What do you want to eat?" Youngjo asked looking at the younger but he found him still looking at the floor.