11

Sunlight peeked through the curtains hitting Hwanwoong's face. He put his arm over his face not wanting the light however the heat of the rays bothered Hwanwoong. He turned, his back facing the window and buried his face on the pillow.

He was about to be dragged back into the lands of dreams when he felt plump lips on his cheek. Hwanwoong let out a groan as he turned on the other side, but the kisses were persistent.

"5 more minutes pleeeeaaasssseeee" Hwanwoong whined, pushing the person's face away from kissing him awake.

"Come on woong, wake up"

"nooooo" Hwanwoong tried to get away, but he was pulled up.

He rubbed at his sleepy eyes and forced them to open. In front of him on the bed, sat Youngjo, smiling fondly at the sleepy state Hwanwoong was still in.

"I still want to sleep." Hwanwoong pouted, still rubbing his eyes. Youngjo let out a little laugh when Hwanwoong tried to fall back on the bed but he stopped the action.

"I know woong, but you have to wake up. It's already 10:30 in the morning."

"Fiinneee" Hwanwoong got out from their shared bed and proceeded to the bathroom while Youngjo went to the kitchen to prepare Hwanwoong's breakfast.

Hwanwoong walked in the kitchen, still sporting sleepy eyes but very much awake. (as awake as he could in the mornings) Hwanwoong immediately scarfed his food up when Youngjo put his plate in front of him as Youngjo sat in front of him, cupping a warm coffee. A comfortable silence enveloped the two, as minutes passed by, the sun shining the room through the windows.

In the silence of the room, the sound of claws against the wooden floor could be heard, as a white Pomeranian puppy dashed into the room, stopping beside Youngjo, head slightly cocked and tail wagging enthusiastically.

"Good morning to you too, you little sunshine." Youngjo cooed, picking up the puppy, booping its nose.

Hwanwoong giggled at the sight of Youngjo being affectionate to Summer, their little baby. They had adopted her a few days ago, a day after they moved into the apartment they shared. Hwanwoong could still remember the day they had brought Summer home.

"Youngjooooo. Where are we going?" Hwanwoong whined out loud as Youngjo seemed to drag him to who knows where.

Hwanwoong had pestered the elder for quite some time now but Youngjo just wouldn't budge. They had just moved in into their apartment yesterday and Hwanwoong was dead tired from all the moving they did, hauling up big boxes filled with their things, and putting them in their new apartment.

They just had lunch after sorting out a few of their things in the apartment that morning. Hwanwoong was hoping that he could catch some sleep, or maybe just laze around in their room but nooooo. Apparently Youngjo had other plans that he failed to share with Hwanwoong. Youngjo suddenly skidded to a stop making Hwanwoong almost bump into the elder's back but luckily Hwanwoong was saved by his fast reflexes.