AUTHOR'S NOTE/APPRECIATION.

Sometimes life throws curve balls at you and sometimes it's all cupcakes and ice-cream.

I wrote a happy and sad ending because life comes with it's highs and lows. We know that sometimes we lose some, we gain some, but despite all these things what matters is we should never lose sight of the amazing individual we're supposed to be.

Thanks to everyone who supported me during the course of writing this book.
To my family and friends, I say thanks a great deal.

To my readers:
In no particular order:

LnDscripts vindora thankyou_flower sallybarrett leahgisselle SuperYaa Pooh0903

There so many other people, I just couldn't find your usernames when I searched for people who voted for my book. I'll really like if you can comment here so I can add you to the list 'cause this book won't be at this point without you all. And for that, I say a big thank you.

To the graphic designer charislisa you're really the best. Thanks for designing really amazing covers. I can't wait to showcase them all.
❤️❤️❤️

To my silent readers, I love you all ten thousand.
🖤❤️🖤❤️

To God, thanks for the strength. Despite everything that happened during the course of writing this book.

Till my next book,
You all should remain fabulous.
L🖤ve,
Emma.

P.s- Please don't delete this book from your library so you can know when I finally write a new book.
❤️