Chapter 17

As Gavin arrived at a dingy warehouse the man left his car on, figuring this would be a quick trip. It wasn't too difficult to track the android, and he didn't quite know what to say when he was face to face with his partner, but soon enough he was outside the back door of the building. He briefly wondered why anyone would ever go here to calm down, but a lot about Nines was a mystery he supposed.
"Hey, Nines-" He called, his voice echoing off the walls briefly as he forced the door open. He was quickly greeted with...
"Aaron.." He whispered, the tall man's attention already on the door he'd just opened.
He grabbed out his gun, training it on Aaron angrily.
His gaze drifted to Nines who seemed pretty out of it, and as he glanced to a laptop that resided near him he realised why.
"What's your business with this android?" He asked, motioning to his partner.
"Well, now that business is with both of you. How nice of you to join us." He murmured, begining a brisk walk towards the detective.
Gavin tripped him as the suspect fell to the floor, a tussle insuing as he reached for his handcuffs, a familiar figure toppling onto the ground as he attempted to help.
"Nines..?" He whisper-asked.