Ten

~ (y/n)'s P.O.V. ~

"Klaus, are you-" I was pulled to a stop by Five. I glanced back at him, and he pointed to the floor and down the hall. The door to the bathroom was open, and we could both see the bloody handprints on the tub, and the red footsteps that made their way to Klaus' room. I furrowed my brows in concern, peeking into Klaus' room as he itched his shoulder, then bent down to grab a shirt. I pulled Five forward with me and knocked on the partly open door. "Klaus, are you okay?" I asked as I stepped in. Klaus looked back at Five and me. His face was slackened, almost as if he was confused and lost. 

"Hey. Yeah, I just... long night." Klau answered.Five huffed a laugh from behind me as Klaus  slowly pulled the shirt over his head. Five pushed the door open wider, coming to stand beside me. 

"More than one, from the looks of it." Five told him. Klaus nodded at Five.

"Yeah." As Klaus leaned back, a set of dog tags hit against his chest. I frowned. I didn't remember him having those in the brief time we spent together, though maybe he just had decided not to wear them for the day.

"Don't remember the dog tags." Five commented. Klaus glanced down as he began to pull the shirt down. He let out a grunt. 

"Yeah, they belonged to a friend." Klaus' voice dropped as he grabbed the tags through the shirt. Five stepped more into the room, bringing me with him. 

"How about that new tattoo?" Five pushed further. I glanced at the tattoo Five was referring to on Klaus' arm. 

"You know, I don't totally remember even getting it. Like I said, it was a long night." Klaus said and waved his hand at us, a way of silently telling us to stop questioning him and to leave, then he walked towards his bed, sitting down while holding his head. 

"Sorry to say it Klaus, but you look a little more fucked over than whatever drugs or alcohol could do to you." I told him and Five scoffed beside me. 

"You did it, didn't you?" Five questioned. Klaus blinked at us and Five pulled me to stand in front of Klaus. 

"What are you both talkin' about?" Klaus asked. 

"You know, I can recognize the symptoms, Klaus, and I'm sure (y/n) can too." Five told him. Klaus shook his head. 

"Symptoms of what?" Klaus questioned, seemingly oblivious. Five shrugged. 

"The jet lag. Full body itch." Five began listing. Klaus sighed, holding his face in his hands. "Headache that feels like someone shoved a box of cotton up into your nose and through your brain." I let out a small gasp as everything Five was referring to and how Klaus had been acting added up. 

"You time traveled." I whispered in realization. Klaus' hands slid down his face as he looked back at us. I let go of Five's hand, going to sit beside Klaus. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him softly.

"Your pals, when the broke into the house and couldn't find Five or get ahold of you, they took me hostage instead." Klaus replied, his voice low. I frowned and Five shook his head. 

"And in return, you stole their briefcase." Five said, letting out an airy laugh, turning away from us as Klaus nodded his head. 

"Yeah. I thought there was money in it, or I could pawn it, you know, whatever." Klaus paused, letting out a sigh. "And then I opened it." Five began slowly pacing the room. 

"And where- or when did you go?" I questioned. Klaus faced me. 

"What difference does it make?" He asked, looking worn out and tired. But I knew we'd need to know.