Chapter 1

"Wahhh!!! Wahhh!!!"
The sounds of crying resonated throughout the hospital room.

Pain.

Pain.

It Hurts.

That's what Kusuo felt when he was born again. He didn't want to leave his family. He didn't want to leave his friends. He just recently graduated from college and he died already.
He was never this careless before.

At least he got to leave a note to his parents, friends, even to his psychopathic older brother.

Kusuo is not physicaly hurt but he is emotionaly hurt. He didn't know that he would leave his family and friends that early in life. He still didn't want to leave them.

Something held Kusuo's hand. It was the hand of his new older twin brother. It felt warm being beside him and comforted.

"Bang!"

A large man with red hair arrived in the room. He directly went in front of the crib where the twin were lying at.

"The older one will be named Shoto and the younger one Kusuo." The nurse immediately wrote down the names and left to send the papers to the doctor to file the rest.

The big red haired man looked at the bed that has a white haired young woman lying down tired and said, "You made a great job giving birth to them. By looking at their hair colors, it might seem like they will both have mine and your powers. They will dominate the top. You should be proud for giving birth to the future number one and number two heroes who will dominate the hero industry."

After finishing his speech, the big man left the room.

Kusuo looked at his new mother lying down at the bed. She looked tired and haggared but even so, she glared at the door that her husband left from.

Kusuo can't read her mind yet since his powers are still weak. His powers grow stronger with age.

It didn't take mind reading abilities to know that his new mother hated their father. And that father is like some psychopath obsessed with power and being the strongest.

Our new mother looked at us and said, "I'm so sorry Shoto and Kusuo. It's all my fault for giving birth to you that you will be treated like a tool or invention by your father instead of treating you two like normal sons. I'm so sorry. He wanted to 'make' the number 1 Hero."

She cried.

She cried and cried while repeatedly saying sorry to me and my brother.

Kusuo sighed. It seems like this family is not a happy family, but it's his family now.

'Good grief. So this is my new life?'

Kusuo then went to sleep with him and his brother hugging each other.