Chapter 6

Kusuo and Shoto arrived at the usual back alley at Saturday where they usually meet their eldest brother from time to time. That is the same alley where they and their brother first separated and went their own ways.

It's already been one week since they went to their school. A lot of things happened and everyone got closer and friendlier. No one treats each other as strangers anymore, well some others are treated as close acquaintances and all but that's the bare minimum.

"Hey. You two young men shouldn't be staying in a place like this." The voice of a person came from behind them.

Kusuo and Shoto turned around, they had wide grins in their faces that it looked like they'll break.

"BROTHER! We missed you!" The twins said at the same time. They really did miss their brother.

Kusuo jumped on his back and hugged him like a koala with his legs around him, and Shoto just hugged their eldest brother from the front but definitely not like how Kusuo did it.

"Brother, did you get a haircut? You look different." Shoto said.

"Yeah brother, you definitely look different. Did you start wearing make-up like a girl?" Kusuo said.

Their oldest brother, who now has black hair with skin burnt in most places with stitches that connect the burnt and not burnt skin together, just looked at them like they were idiots.

"Hahahahahaha!!!" Kusuo and Shoto laughed harder than they have ever had their whole lives.

The twins had tears forming in their eyes as they hugged their eldest brother tighter. "We missed you older brother. And to tell you the truth, you look cooler now." Kusuo said.

"And brother, are you a villain now?" Shoto asked.

Touya looked at them with gentle eyes. "Something similar but not completely."

Kusuo and Shoto looked at him confused. "Eh? Kusuo? Why do you look like you don't know?" Shoto asked his younger twin shocked he didn't know.

Kusuo stared at his older twin like he was an idiot. "Did you forget? I'm using my ring." The younger raised his hand and there was a ring there.

Touya looked at the ring on Kusuos hand and said, "That's a germanium ring right? It's to block Ku-chans psychic powers."

The twins froze and looked at their eldest brother like he was a criminal, a spy that is after them. How did he know that Kusuo had psychic powers?

"How did you know that? And about the germanium too?" Shoto eyed him suspiciously.

Touya grinned like a psychopath but the look in his eyes always turned gentle when it landed on the twins.

'Ku-chan? Why did he call m-wait. Wait. Isn't that how my family in my past life used to call me? And that look on his face. Isn't that how my psychopathic genius older brother used to look at me with? Good grief, even here? Hahah...' Kusuo stiffled a cry.

Kusuo looked at him and asked telepathically with tears falling down from his eyes, "Is that really you?... The genius inventor slash pychopath and irritating older brother? Kusuke... Is that really you?"

Shoto looked guarded against Touya. Was Touya the one making his brother cry? If not, then why is Kusuo crying? Their hiding something from him.

Touya said, "Why don't you remove your ring and find out?"

Touya removed Kusuos ring and thoughts started going to his mind. In Touyas mind, he started explaining what happened ever since Kusuo died. How their parents and Kusuke cried after receiving his letter. How when his friends found out about his death they investigated and found nothing but their parents explained to them about his psychic powers and started to cry on how Kusuo always helped them and knew a lot. HowToritsuka tried to find the ghost Kusuo but couldn't. How they had his funeral without his body. How Kusuke went in a rage and holed himself in his lab to try and revive him. How Kusuke spent his whole life dedicated on researching on how to get Kusuo back to life. And how Kusuke died in his lab at the age of 30 while holding Kusuo's and Kusuke's picture frame when they were children.

Kusuo put back his ring on. After he wore his ring again, he cried. He cried like there was no more tomorrow. "WAAAHHHHHH!!! Brother... Brother... Thank you... I love you brother, I missed you... Ku-kun."

Kusuo kept crying and crying until he passed out. Shoto asked him when he was crying on why he was crying. Kusuo just told him that he was happy their eldest brother was alive. Shoto looked at his eldest brother confused as if asking him, 'What was happening? You obviously know. I know you do.'

Touya saw the look in his eye but chose to ignore it. He proceeded to fix Kusuo on his back on a more comfortable position and carried him there.

Touya looked at Shoto and said, "Sho-chan, where do you think we could put your brother to lie down while we talk about me or we could just lie down with him and talk when he is awake?"

"Let's lie down with him and talk when he is awake." Shoto answered.

"Okay Sho-chan. Let's go to an abandoned park and lie on the grass there. We should also watch over Ku-chan in case he loses control of his powers in his sleep."

Shoto looked down and said, "Brother, I missed you too."

Touya grinned and said, "Awww... My two cute little brothers like me too? I'll cherish you two as my beloved little brothers my whole life."

'And I won't let anyone get your heart's since no one in this world deserves the love you two have. I'll chase away all of your admirers and threaten them. Hehehe...'